Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Hmmm...wouldn't that class be called " The Titanic " ? :D If I were a smearpants marine , I really would have second thoughts about boarding one of his transports....

Not sure If I have asked this before but where does your name come from? I have tried to discover its meaning but the closest I could find was in a book about tropical diseases from the 19th Century ;) Care to enlighten me oh "Itchy Tick Infestation Of The Arse" :woohoo:

Guest Spongebob
I would say that is for me to know and you to find out , oh huge twit......

R is for Richard and the rest is your last name

Not sure If I have asked this before but where does your name come from?

Is the original question that you posted in your idiocy ...so I posted thusly

QUOTE (rfouasnon @ May 10 2009, 04:44 AM)

I would say that is for me to know and you to find out , oh huge twit......

R is for Richard and the rest is your last name....is what you answered...

I would say the one has nothing to do with the other.....yeah , you have my name , so what . Yours is not a mystery either , and I have never hidden my name . It is right there for everyone to see. All you do with this is further demonstrate that your command of English syntax is sadly lacking , much the same as your command of the basics of Victory! .

Guest Spongebob

Who said English was my First language, I reside in England (at her majesties pleasure.... again), well actually I work for the British Secret Service and Can find out lots about you, we have agents everrrryyyyyywheeerrrrreee. :woohoo:

All I need now is a picture to put on my dart board, care to supply one :oops:

Guest Spongebob
Bring em on , you huge twit....

A texan from German decent :woohoo: not being an American I am sure that the Texans have this thing about GUNS.

BTW Spongebob left you a message on classmates? :unsure: not sure what thats all about but from what I can gather is

YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS :oops::taz::ranting::oops:

You not being an American , you cannot realize that Texas has a number of large German colonies at Neu Braunfels and Fredricksburg.....the German culture has melded quite well with the Texas culture , and the two areas are quite rich in culture , with numerous fests as in Germany . I have no " classmates " account , nor have I ever been active there , so what you write is irrelevant . The friends I do have , are real friends that I have known for years , and there are several of them , of which Dark Monk is one . At one time , in g78 , he tried to help you with Victory! , but because of your arrogance and unwillingness to play within a TA team , and your silly ideas that you knew everything , you basically suicided yourself.....Dark Monk did not have to do anything . To top it off , you try to give him blame for your lunacy . I hold people like yourself in contempt . Go back to the rock you came from , and shut up .

Guest Spongebob
You not being an American , you cannot realize that Texas has a number of large German colonies at Neu Braunfels and Fredriksburg.....the German culture has melded quite well with the Texas culture , and the two areas are quite rich in culture , with numerous fests as in Germany . I have no " classmates " account , nor have I ever been active there , so what you write is irrelevant . The friends I do have , are real friends that I have known for years , and there are several of them , of which Dark Monk is one . At one time , in g78 , he tried to help you with Victory! , but because of your arrogance and unwillingness to play within a TA team , and your silly ideas that you knew everything , you basically suicided yourself.....Dark Monk did not have to do anything . To top it off , you try to give him blame for your lunacy . I hold people like yourself in contempt . Go back to the rock you came from , and shut up .

Well thats me told then :woohoo: One last thing. Its Patrick that lives under a rock, I live in a Pineapple :oops:

You not being an American , you cannot realize that Texas has a number of large German colonies at Neu Braunfels and Fredriksburg.....the German culture has melded quite well with the Texas culture , and the two areas are quite rich in culture , with numerous fests as in Germany . I have no " classmates " account , nor have I ever been active there , so what you write is irrelevant . The friends I do have , are real friends that I have known for years , and there are several of them , of which Dark Monk is one . At one time , in g78 , he tried to help you with Victory! , but because of your arrogance and unwillingness to play within a TA team , and your silly ideas that you knew everything , you basically suicided yourself.....Dark Monk did not have to do anything . To top it off , you try to give him blame for your lunacy . I hold people like yourself in contempt . Go back to the rock you came from , and shut up .

Well thats me told then :oops: One last thing. Its Patrick that lives under a rock, I live in a Pineapple :taz:

Today it is pineapple punching day. :woohoo:

Sandy

A texan from German decent :woohoo: not being an American I am sure that the Texans have this thing about GUNS.

Lot's of Texans have roots elsewhere, I'm one with English and Dutch ancestors. Sorry, no sponges in my lineage. :oops:

Well thats me told then :oops: One last thing. Its Patrick that lives under a rock, I live in a Pineapple :taz:

Today it is pineapple punching day. :woohoo:

Sandy

And this is different from yesterday how?

Lot's of Texans have roots elsewhere, I'm one with English and Dutch ancestors. Sorry, no sponges in my lineage. :oops:

........but what counts is the pure Texas kulture (now where did I put that .45, Sponge)

Guest Spongebob
A texan from German decent :taz: not being an American I am sure that the Texans have this thing about GUNS.

Lot's of Texans have roots elsewhere, I'm one with English and Dutch ancestors. Sorry, no sponges in my lineage. :ranting:

........but what counts is the pure Texas kulture (now where did I put that .45, Sponge)

I forgot how many texans play this game when all I wanted to do was diss Monks Puppet :oops: sorry fellow texans, dont pick on me I have enough enemies :woohoo: