Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

You not being an American , you cannot realize that Texas has a number of large German colonies at Neu Braunfels and Fredriksburg.....the German culture has melded quite well with the Texas culture , and the two areas are quite rich in culture , with numerous fests as in Germany . I have no " classmates " account , nor have I ever been active there , so what you write is irrelevant . The friends I do have , are real friends that I have known for years , and there are several of them , of which Dark Monk is one . At one time , in g78 , he tried to help you with Victory! , but because of your arrogance and unwillingness to play within a TA team , and your silly ideas that you knew everything , you basically suicided yourself.....Dark Monk did not have to do anything . To top it off , you try to give him blame for your lunacy . I hold people like yourself in contempt . Go back to the rock you came from , and shut up .

Well thats me told then :oops: One last thing. Its Patrick that lives under a rock, I live in a Pineapple :ranting:

Today it is pineapple punching day. :woohoo:

Sandy

Maybe an unexpected invasion of Iceland? :taz:

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah , crush the little pissant....want my SN turns , but if you can give me the good news that Reykjavik has fallen to a German amphibious assault , then it gives me something to chuckle over while I wait for my turns . Smearpants , ever wonder why you have so many enemies? It certainly is not Dark Monk that is causing that , so really , if you just look into a mirror , then you will see why.....

Yeah , crush the little pissant....want my SN turns , but if you can give me the good news that Reykjavik has fallen to a German amphibious assault , then it gives me something to chuckle over while I wait for my turns . Smearpants , ever wonder why you have so many enemies? It certainly is not Dark Monk that is causing that , so really , if you just look into a mirror , then you will see why.....

Richard & Sponge = friends for ever :thumbsup::wub:

:D :D

Guest Spongebob

I am sure he would love to play Victory again so he can take a pop at me, SN would have been too long a wait, at least in Victory he is guaranteed a POP fairly early on. But I guess he does not like Victory enough to take the plunge, I guess the Sponge will have to continue Monk Bashing :thumbsup:

I am sure he would love to play Victory again so he can take a pop at me, SN would have been too long a wait, at least in Victory he is guaranteed a POP fairly early on. But I guess he does not like Victory enough to take the plunge, I guess the Sponge will have to continue Monk Bashing :thumbsup:

You are so quite, what about game 83 ? Are you loosing all you allies? We will kill your ship step by step. This will be a slow, painfull death on your islands, my young Padawan. But maybe you like to change sides...... :thumbsup:

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

:D:thumbsup:

You are so quite, what about game 83 ? Are you loosing all you allies? We will kill your ship step by step. This will be a slow, painfull death on your islands, my young Padawan. But maybe you like to change sides...... :thumbsup:

The Monk

Yes I love you Monk, I want to change sides, I want to be allied to the Monk - AGAIN :D

The Monk

Yes I love you Monk, I want to change sides, I want to be allied to the Monk - AGAIN :D

You are fast, too fast. We must first examine whether you really want to belong to the dark side of power.

Your first task:

Break you TA with Great Britain and Ireland, break the NAP and declare war on both nations.

Your second task:

Wipe out xDublin and xLondon.

After you fulfilled these conditions , we will consider you as a possible partner.

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

The Monk

You are fast, too fast. We must first examine whether you really want to belong to the dark side of power.

Your first task:

Break you TA with Great Britain and Ireland, break the NAP and declare war on both nations.

Your second task:

After you fulfilled these conditions , we will consider you as a possible partner.

The Monk

Okay I obey oh Dark One - Of course Im gonna do what you say - AGAIN. Tell you what you break with France and DW and then take Paris then I may consider you for membership of MY alliance, should not be too much of a problem for you. After all you have had plenty of practice STABBING people in the back. Just look at my poor Denmark, your TA then you break with HPW and invade and take over all his lands. Wow that was a hard battle as well was it not. You must have had to fight through countless divisions built up and fortifications. I bet he never left any supplies for you to STEAL did he. Oh NO!!!!! - Yet another walkover nation / puppet. I just hope everyone sees you for what you really are. :ranting:

The Monk

Your first task:

Your second task:

The Monk

Okay I obey oh Dark One - Of course Im gonna do what you say - AGAIN. Tell you what you break with France and DW and then take Paris then I may consider you for membership of MY alliance, should not be too much of a problem for you. After all you have had plenty of practice STABBING people in the back. Just look at my poor Denmark, your TA then you break with HPW and invade and take over all his lands. Wow that was a hard battle as well was it not. You must have had to fight through countless divisions built up and fortifications. I bet he never left any supplies for you to STEAL did he. Oh NO!!!!! - Yet another walkover nation / puppet. I just hope everyone sees you for what you really are. :ranting:

Just vaporized 10 division one turn ago. HPW ldrop because of some grief events in his "real life", I never betrayed him. You had time enough to invade Denmark, but you slept. Now it is my prey.

The Monk

HPW dropped all his PBM positions at the same time due to a real life issue , I can definitely confirm that...Dark Monk did not backstab HPW . Vaporized that silly smearpants theory that there was a backstab committed on an ally . Smearpants , why don't you ask HPW yourself instead of spouting such silly nonsense?

Guest Spongebob

Well if thats what happened then thats what happend, who am I to question the out come. But I will tell you this Monk, your gonna have to commit an awfull lot of resources to keep Denmark as I have only one goal now. The Liberation of Denmark from your grubby little paws.

Well if thats what happened then thats what happend, who am I to question the out come. But I will tell you this Monk, your gonna have to commit an awfull lot of resources to keep Denmark as I have only one goal now. The Liberation of Denmark from your grubby little paws.

Soon Spongy, enemy mine , all of Spongistan will be mine...... :thumbsup::wub::D

Guest Spongebob

Son Spongy, enemy mine , all of Spongistan will be mine...... :thumbsup::wub::D

German Tech :D I'd like to see you try.

Son Spongy, enemy mine , all of Spongistan will be mine...... :thumbsup::wub::D

German Tech :D I'd like to see you try.

I thought Denmark is the real home of the Sponge..... and this nation will be mine.....