Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob
Well if thats what happened then thats what happend, who am I to question the out come. But I will tell you this Monk, your gonna have to commit an awfull lot of resources to keep Denmark as I have only one goal now. The Liberation of Denmark from your grubby little paws.

Son Spongy, enemy mine , all of Spongistan will be mine...... :cannon::rolleyes::(

German Tech :cheers: I'd like to see you try.

I thought Denmark is the real home of the Sponge..... and this nation will be mine.....

Spongistan stretches far and wide, Iceland, GB, Ireland, Denmark, Germany :unsure:

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if thats what happened then thats what happend, who am I to question the out come. But I will tell you this Monk, your gonna have to commit an awfull lot of resources to keep Denmark as I have only one goal now. The Liberation of Denmark from your grubby little paws.

Son Spongy, enemy mine , all of Spongistan will be mine...... :cannon::rolleyes::(

I thought Denmark is the real home of the Sponge..... and this nation will be mine.....

Spongistan stretches far and wide, Iceland, GB, Ireland, Denmark, Germany :unsure:

OK, I see you changed your plan. You will now first conquer GB and Ireland. Very good this will keep the war simple. :thumbsup:

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

Spongistan stretches far and wide, Iceland, GB, Ireland, Denmark, Germany :thumbsup:

OK, I see you changed your plan. You will now first conquer GB and Ireland. Very good this will keep the war simple. :thumbsup:

The Monk

I also see you and your allies have turned your full attention to me, oh how loved I am, keep them coming. I have a surprise for you :unsure:

Spongistan stretches far and wide, Iceland, GB, Ireland, Denmark, Germany :thumbsup:

The Monk

I also see you and your allies have turned your full attention to me, oh how loved I am, keep them coming. I have a surprise for you :unsure:

What ? The direct self annihilation of the Spongian Empire?

Guest Spongebob

Help me - Oh is there no one out there who can help the poor sponge. Who is fighting the Germans? Anyone. The Monk and his allies have turned all there aggression on me. 4 against 1 now and all I wanted was a holiday home in France.

Where are the Americans when you need them :cannon:

It looks like this will become the final great battle between the Monk and the Sponge after all.

Hey Monk, care for a one on one fight. I wont take out France and only attack you and your cronies back off leaving you to fight me alone. What do you say old buddy :rolleyes: Care for an honourable one on one spat?

Help me - Oh is there no one out there who can help the poor sponge. Who is fighting the Germans? Anyone. The Monk and his allies have turned all there aggression on me. 4 against 1 now and all I wanted was a holiday home in France.

Where are the Americans when you need them :rolleyes:

It looks like this will become the final great battle between the Monk and the Sponge after all.

Hey Monk, care for a one on one fight. I wont take out France and only attack you and your cronies back off leaving you to fight me alone. What do you say old buddy :thumbsup: Care for an honourable one on one spat?

Ohhh such a nice offer. Have you lost all you TAs or why do you look for one to one fight.

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

Hey Monk, care for a one on one fight. I wont take out France and only attack you and your cronies back off leaving you to fight me alone. What do you say old buddy :thumbsup: Care for an honourable one on one spat?

Ohhh such a nice offer. Have you lost all you TAs or why do you look for one to one fight.

The Monk

Not lost them, its just I see 4 of you all attacking me and leaving my TAs alone, seems a little unfair or do you see me as the weakest and want to wipe me out first. I just figured you would want a 1 on 1 so you can prove how good you are or are you afraid the sponge will whupp yo ass

The Monk

Not lost them, its just I see 4 of you all attacking me and leaving my TAs alone, seems a little unfair or do you see me as the weakest and want to wipe me out first. I just figured you would want a 1 on 1 so you can prove how good you are or are you afraid the sponge will whupp yo ass

It is not my fault if you move your ships through AMIs..... :thumbsup:

Btw if you would not attack Europe then you would not have any problems with us :thumbsup: .... it is your choice. You attacked not I.

The Monk

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

The Monk

Btw if you would not attack Europe then you would not have any problems with us :thumbsup: .... it is your choice. You attacked not I.

The Monk

The Monk

So what your saying is If i stop attacking you then you wont attack me - sounds like a self preservation deal to me

The Monk

The Monk

The Monk

So what your saying is If i stop attacking you then you wont attack me - sounds like a self preservation deal to me

No Sponge I said something else. Read it again maybe you will understand it at the second try......

The Monk