Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

You are rather silly , twit.....I will wait for the next few turn results.....ultimately your Iceland is doomed , as all of your positions in every game you start up . That is something that I always have been able to avoid in EVERY pbm game I have played in . But RTG certainly likes you ......a sure source of income over the years , and a study in futility .

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Wow..... really a nice conversation. Go on boys, I am sure we will find two nice nations in the next Victory game for you. With a nice border.....

The Monk

Forget it Monk, no matter how I goad him he will never join, he does not like Victory and I fully understand, each to his own but can you imagine the carnage if he did and we were within striking distance. No force would prevent it, not even the 3 turns of peace at the start.

I still recon hes chicken (Cue Shafts Rant About SN) :thumbsup:

Not chicken , merely don't like Victory! Dark Monk can attest to that....I will again state that you were the one who dropped SN , when we potentially were neighbers . Right now the positions started in that time period are finding their neighbors...so about right now the first space combats would be taking place . Get back in SN , the position you dropped , and we will see who the real chicken is...

Guest Spongebob
Not chicken , merely don't like Victory! Dark Monk can attest to that....I will again state that you were the one who dropped SN , when we potentially were neighbers . Right now the positions started in that time period are finding their neighbors...so about right now the first space combats would be taking place . Get back in SN , the position you dropped , and we will see who the real chicken is...

Is that a posability? would I be allowed after dropping?

Guest Spongebob
Certainly......

Nah - Thanks but no thanks - I have enough problems in this game - Nice one France for taking out my airbase :woohoo: . I guess I wont be bombing you back to the stone age for some time now while I re-build my airforce and airbase.

These are not nice odds - 4 onto 1 but I guess I will fight on as long as I can. Usually one against the sponge is enough. I guess I will have to send my navy against the port of Hamburg, at least I will get some revenge and if they die on the way then they are better dead than sitting waiting for the winds to change in my direction.

Certainly......

Nah - Thanks but no thanks - I have enough problems in this game - Nice one France for taking out my airbase :ranting: . I guess I wont be bombing you back to the stone age for some time now while I re-build my airforce and airbase.

These are not nice odds - 4 onto 1 but I guess I will fight on as long as I can. Usually one against the sponge is enough. I guess I will have to send my navy against the port of Hamburg, at least I will get some revenge and if they die on the way then they are better dead than sitting waiting for the winds to change in my direction.

Nice plan.....

As GB has recognized allready I added some new AMI orderds to my last turn. I am sure you will find some new interdicts on your way to my coast. Enjoy it! :thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob
I hope they are on the way to Reykjavik with lots of munitions and in ever greater numbers.....make the place glow in the night with fires of destruction....destroy his rail , destroy his wharves , destroy his factories!!!!

Nothing of significance can be sent against me in my capital, I am toooooooo farrrrrrr away. The only thing you can destroy is my will to live... no wait that does not sound right.... The only thing you can destroy is my collection of original 1979 star wars figures.