Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

smear , you just had an exceptional turn <_< you might get out a bottle of whiskey for medicinal purposes....I know , I know...losses are irrelevent , you have plenty more where those came from , you have resources without end and so many ships that you could walk over the ships from Iceland to Germany and you would not get wet.....

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Have you allready ask Ireland for his turn results Spongy? Take a chair, sit down and have a drink before....... <_<

<_< (Gulp)

Was that is? If thats the best your buddies can do then I cannot fail. Time to bring more to the front. The Battle of Britain and now Ireland continues.

Guest Spongebob
smear , you just had an exceptional turn <_< you might get out a bottle of whiskey for medicinal purposes....I know , I know...losses are irrelevent , you have plenty more where those came from , you have resources without end and so many ships that you could walk over the ships from Iceland to Germany and you would not get wet.....

OMG was that a veiled compliment from Shaft, I need to take that chair, sit down and have that drink now. Or <_< are you being Ironic. And another question, how do you know I had a good turn if your not playing? Come on admit it your playing Italy?, France maybe?, Baltics? no not Switzerland?

Well the odds are against us and the situations Grim - Sounds Like Fun

Have you allready ask Ireland for his turn results Spongy? Take a chair, sit down and have a drink before....... <_<

<_< (Gulp)

Was that is? If thats the best your buddies can do then I cannot fail. Time to bring more to the front. The Battle of Britain and now Ireland continues.

Yes, please bring more and do not change your strategy :thumbsup: .

The Monk

Guest Spongebob
Sure , smear , I am playing several positions.....Italy , France , the Baltic States , you name it , I am playing it....we all chuckle and giggle when we see your misfortunes , and this particular round was exceptionally boisterous .

I usually dont take myself too seriously.... now... I cannot take you seriously. Look I will tell you this, my bombers were looking a little battered after all the bombing runs and the damage I have inflicted on the infrastructure of the axis powers and I had to send them home to re-build, re-stock and have some well earned R&R.

I will be sending them on an extended mission soon. I know I cannot take everyone on so I will make this promise - That by T71 (I quit T72) I will have flattened Berlin, it will burn, it will become rubble. I may not defeat Germany but I will punish the people of Berlin and its leader - MONK

Hehe....I would not take my statement that I am playing in Victory! seriously either....how many times have I said I don't play Victory! , and simply the game is not my game? Can't you see truth when it is staring you in the face? But I most definitely know what is going on . From your last posting , you obviously don't know what is happening to you.....ummmm , the suspense.....

Sure , smear , I am playing several positions.....Italy , France , the Baltic States , you name it , I am playing it....we all chuckle and giggle when we see your misfortunes , and this particular round was exceptionally boisterous .

I usually dont take myself too seriously.... now... I cannot take you seriously. Look I will tell you this, my bombers were looking a little battered after all the bombing runs and the damage I have inflicted on the infrastructure of the axis powers and I had to send them home to re-build, re-stock and have some well earned R&R.

I will be sending them on an extended mission soon. I know I cannot take everyone on so I will make this promise - That by T71 (I quit T72) I will have flattened Berlin, it will burn, it will become rubble. I may not defeat Germany but I will punish the people of Berlin and its leader - MONK

Do not talk so much, do it!

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

I will bomb Berlin next turn, wether permitting <_<

And I will talk as much as I like <_< On a serious note and I dont expect you to answer but are we the only ones still playing. I mean, Me and my Allies and you and yours? Its awfully quiet.

What about the Russias?

What about the Americas? (inc Bolivia)

What about Africa?

Middle East?

We cant be the only ones left, Can we?

Guest Spongebob
This might be game ending....you are going be so demoralized.....the money spent in a lost cause......hmmm , are you going bomb Berlin with harsh language?

Well if no one else is playing and I cant beat Monk then I may as well save my $$$$$s and quit now <_<

Guest Spongebob
See , smear , your friends abound in this game...take heart , continue playing the great nation of Iceland , be the Viking that is within you.....rape , pillage , and plunder Berlin as is your birthright :thumbsup::cheers:

Well if you put it that way - Berlin here we come

Curryarsier what nation? Am I going to have fight you as well or are you battling it out with dropped nations, I know why your so quiet, you being beat up on by a dropped nation, dont worry that happened to me once :thumbsup: