Guest Spongebob

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Bob my boy,----------------------How is the war going :thumbsup:

Not well...... for him :thumbsup:

Better than the Monk would like St M, my loyal Disciple :thumbsup: I will never get a foothold in Europe but when you convert your whole industry into Air Factories then who needs an Army :cheers:

Not well...... for him :thumbsup:

Better than the Monk would like St M, my loyal Disciple :thumbsup: I will never get a foothold in Europe but when you convert your whole industry into Air Factories then who needs an Army :cheers:

Maybe to save your airforce?

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

Not well...... for him :rolleyes:

Maybe to save your airforce?

The Monk

:thumbsup: Errrrm... GET ME THE MINISTER FOR INDUSTRY... :thumbsup:

Rebuild the Armour Factories

Guest Spongebob
Spongy are you well? Will we go for an other round? Or do yo give up as so many times before?

The Monk

We shall go for many rounds yet enemy mine. Your gonna have to wipe me out and we all know how difficult defeating iceland is. I may not win... Ok I wont win but I can be a pain in the neck. :thumbsup::cheers:

Spongy are you well? Will we go for an other round? Or do yo give up as so many times before?

The Monk

We shall go for many rounds yet enemy mine. Your gonna have to wipe me out and we all know how difficult defeating iceland is. I may not win... Ok I wont win but I can be a pain in the neck. :thumbsup::cheers:

A little fly.... not more :thumbsup:

I would also doubt that you could be much of a pain , playing from Iceland.....from Iceland you are much more of an entertainment , adding to the mirth of the peoples of Germany.....something like a favored baffoon one likes to remember when drinking a few mugs of beer and laughing about your misfortunes.....

Guest Spongebob
I would also doubt that you could be much of a pain , playing from Iceland.....from Iceland you are much more of an entertainment , adding to the mirth of the peoples of Germany.....something like a favored baffoon one likes to remember when drinking a few mugs of beer and laughing about your misfortunes.....

The only village missing a idiot here is Lubbock :cheers:

And Monk, A fly I maybe but i can cause a nasty infection

Finally this call goes out to the world, give me you ideas on how I can prevent the Monk from winning this game, if I cannot beat him myself then at least I want to be instrumental in preventing him winning, anyone else is better than Monk

The only village missing a idiot here is Lubbock :cheers:

And Monk, A fly I maybe but i can cause a nasty infection

Finally this call goes out to the world, give me you ideas on how I can prevent the Monk from winning this game, if I cannot beat him myself then at least I want to be instrumental in preventing him winning, anyone else is better than Monk

I do not think I will win this game. It seems you have not all informations you need. All these sea nations binding too many of my forces in the west. :thumbsup:

The Monk

You see , smear , your naval efforts are choking the German position.....move your ships to the gates of Hamburg , build a huge airbase there...your strategy is right! Go for it , little spongy ! Don't despair , remember the little choo-choo . You are almost at the threshold of victory , keep your efforts alive...attack , attack!!!