Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob
Now wouldn't it be ironic if the Dark Monk wins the game that when it started was titled " Spongebob's Game " ?

Thats because the Dark Monk IS Spongebob :thumbsup: Have you not figured that out yet, we are one and the same, his ying to my yang, opposite ends of the same personality, well I have the personality he does'nt. :cheers:

And I suppose your wondering where you fit in all this - Well your just a figment of both our imaginations.

BTW Monk says you love me :thumbsup:

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now wouldn't it be ironic if the Dark Monk wins the game that when it started was titled " Spongebob's Game " ?

Thats because the Dark Monk IS Spongebob :thumbsup: Have you not figured that out yet, we are one and the same, his ying to my yang, opposite ends of the same personality, well I have the personality he does'nt. :cheers:

And I suppose your wondering where you fit in all this - Well your just a figment of both our imaginations.

BTW Monk says you love me :thumbsup:

See my comment on your next battle report...... :thumbsup:

At least the poor yellow victim can laugh , and we do hope you continue your epic assaults against Germany in g83....being in Iceland , with enough support from your allies , you might make it to the end . The laughter we have had from the last turn makes this game priceless amid the not so much fun of worldly realities....carry on , oh yellow victim .

Guest Spongebob

Errrrm... :unsure: Can I have my Airforce Back.... Pleeeeeease :thumbsup:

Thats one hell of a devastating blow.... But I shall continue to fight as best I can. All I have now is the Navy.

For those not in the know I will let the Monk tell the world and have his moment of gloating. Suffice to say the Sponge made an almighty cock up - AGAIN :thumbsup:

Thats one hell of a devastating blow.... But I shall continue to fight as best I can. All I have now is the Navy.

For those not in the know I will let the Monk tell the world and have his moment of gloating. Suffice to say the Sponge made an almighty cock up - AGAIN :thumbsup:

OK next action - destruction of the yellow navy. :thumbsup:

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

The Monk

Never, my navy is mobile and huge and you dont have enough firepower to destroy it. Its going to become the largest pirate fleet ever assembled and will raid your ports, hunt your ships and destroy the evil axis powers.

Oh and France, I owe you one - BIG TIME :ranting::ranting::ranting:

The Monk

Never, my navy is mobile and huge and you dont have enough firepower to destroy it. Its going to become the largest pirate fleet ever assembled and will raid your ports, hunt your ships and destroy the evil axis powers.

If you attack a single port then your navy will die......

Guest Spongebob

The Monk

Ah I can see your cunning plan, tell the sponge his huge massive navy will perish and thus fear the sponge into splitting it up into smaller fleets. Never my 50 capital ships will bear down on you Monk, you will feel the power of my guns pounding your shores.

The Monk

Ah I can see your cunning plan, tell the sponge his huge massive navy will perish and thus fear the sponge into splitting it up into smaller fleets. Never my 50 capital ships will bear down on you Monk, you will feel the power of my guns pounding your shores.

Thank you for visiting German territory.

The Monk