Game 83

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
207 air points for each airbase level destroyed......... not bad :thumbsup:

A nice revenge for my destroyed ARM in Berlin :unsure: .

The Monk

Ok who bombed Berlin without my permission :thumbsup: Berlin is mine

207 air points for each airbase level destroyed......... not bad :unsure:

A nice revenge for my destroyed ARM in Berlin :thumbsup: .

The Monk

Ok who bombed Berlin without my permission :thumbsup: Berlin is mine

Your TA....... it seems the Atlanic Coalition has some communication problems :thumbsup:

The Monk

A nice revenge for my destroyed ARM in Berlin :thumbsup: .

The Monk

Ok who bombed Berlin without my permission :ranting: Berlin is mine

Your TA....... it seems the Atlanic Coalition has some communication problems :thumbsup:

The Monk

Communication has NEVER been a problem :unsure:

A nice revenge for my destroyed ARM in Berlin :ranting: .

The Monk

Your TA....... it seems the Atlanic Coalition has some communication problems :unsure:

The Monk

Communication has NEVER been a problem :thumbsup:

It seems it is time for operation "Seemöwe" :thumbsup:

I am sending a ship to go into orbit above the planet , and will do a planetary bombardment with Type D Spinal Meson Accelerators , and will make sure to target the main centers of population on the island of Iceland....hopefully this will help operation "Seemöwe" .

A nice revenge for my destroyed ARM in Berlin :ranting: .

The Monk

Your TA....... it seems the Atlanic Coalition has some communication problems :woohoo:

The Monk

Communication has NEVER been a problem :rolleyes:

It seems it is time for operation "Seemöwe" :python:

My my - A bold move by the German high command but i feel revealing this information is simply a fabrication. "Operation Seagull" was a failure, the German agents turned back due to a number of difficulties. However you could say you are re-writing the history books. The capture on Bantry for instance :angry2: So we shall sea if the infiltration of Great Britain via Ireland is your game plan before "Operation Sealion"

Guest Spongebob
Ahhhh...the Illustrious Flock of Seagulls , a fine group :angry2:

But not as easy to shoot down as a flock of rfouasnons, especially when they are in orbit above iceland and i got a Nuke pointing at them.

The MkIX shields are impervious to WWII era nukes ( especially when there are 400,000 of the shields , and then of course there are the 10,000 Type A Black Hole Generators built into the ship also ).....the crewmembers of the FlagNovaDreadnaught " Nexus of Despair " might die laughing at you , but that would be the most damage you would do....you have to do much better than that ....

My my - A bold move by the German high command but i feel revealing this information is simply a fabrication. "Operation Seagull" was a failure, the German agents turned back due to a number of difficulties. However you could say you are re-writing the history books. The capture on Bantry for instance :angry2: So we shall sea if the infiltration of Great Britain via Ireland is your game plan before "Operation Sealion"

I think I give it a try........ I have to burn my money somewhere. :python:

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

Errrm Hello :python: I'm still here Germany / Great Britain I ain't finished yet and when my Navy finds its way to German then your gonna feel the true meaning of Pain Monk face.

Pssst - Errrm where IS Germany, Ive been running around this place called the Mediteranian Sea and just cant seem to find it :angry2:

Errrm Hello :python: I'm still here Germany / Great Britain I ain't finished yet and when my Navy finds its way to German then your gonna feel the true meaning of Pain Monk face.

Pssst - Errrm where IS Germany, Ive been running around this place called the Mediteranian Sea and just cant seem to find it :angry2:

Remember when I said head south through the North Sea, well I also said keep going until you reach the coast of Holland and turn left and follow the coast - NOT RIGHT YOU DUM ASS :woohoo:

Errrm Hello :woohoo: I'm still here Germany / Great Britain I ain't finished yet and when my Navy finds its way to German then your gonna feel the true meaning of Pain Monk face.

Should I tell you where your fleets are? No problem! :python:

It would figure that the yellow victim sends his fleet to the wrong place , he definitely earned the title yellow victim through his legendary incompetence . But , even if his fleet were in the " right " place , it would soon be at the bottom of the ocean , providing habitats for the fish living in the sea .......