Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 84

Glamdring

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_< Not sure if that was a compliment or not - I guess not so will responge in kind <_< RASPBERRY

My, Goodness! 3 whole days without Spongebob posting on a game Forum he's not involved in. Or are you? :thumbsup:

Perhaps you've been here all along ?<_<

Perhaps you've picked up a dropped position? :thumbsup:

Perhaps you've decided to stay in game's where you have an active presence? <_<

Perhaps you & Scotchbrite share more than avatar art-work? :woohoo:

Since this is the 'Official News Beacon'; I guess your next post will tell us! :laugh:

Guest Spongebob

I am not in this game, If I was you would know it by my random generation of nation choice and denial of playing any nation guessed.

No - Vic84 is a sponge free zone and very very BORING :laugh: because of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Rednas

Would you or members of the Gotland/Bornholm/Malta Confederation see anything beneficial signin a ALL or a TA with the Nation of Saudi..

Greetings General, this is Doctor Strangemind calling from from my Island Fortress of Gotland! The Sveedish flag flys over this isle. Unlike the Bornholm/Malta Confederation I could actually use an alliance from Saudi right now. I've got a crazy Viking alliance circling my base like a bunch hungry sharks and could use all the friends I can get.

Doctor Strangemind

Rednas

Would you or members of the Gotland/Bornholm/Malta Confederation see anything beneficial signin a ALL or a TA with the Nation of Saudi..

Dear General,

Well at last somebody does recognize the GREAT Confederation of Gotland/Bornholm/Malta...got scared he...well you should be. I am preparing to launch a huge amph. assault...in turn 5, with my German Tech.

So, well okay, why not. Send me your proposal of an ALL I would propose at first...don't forget this is our first oppointment, don't give those other "peaople" the wrong impression.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of the above mentioned Confed the one and only which cannot be defeated.

Rednas you should not be associating yourself with THE confederacy, you have not been invited and your Condeferacy is nothing but a phantom.

The Confederacy © 2008 The Confederacy :beer:

Rednas

Greetings General, this is Doctor Strangemind calling from from my Island Fortress of Gotland! The Sveedish flag flys over this isle. Unlike the Bornholm/Malta Confederation I could actually use an alliance from Saudi right now. I've got a crazy Viking alliance circling my base like a bunch hungry sharks and could use all the friends I can get.

Doctor Strangemind

Doctor Strangemind,

I would like to lend a hand if possible. One possible caveat: I can see Russia from my house. :beer:

Race Pilsner

In my secret undisclosed location

Rednas

Doctor Strangemind

Doctor Strangemind,

I would like to lend a hand if possible. One possible caveat: I can see Russia from my house. :cheers:

Race Pilsner

In my secret undisclosed location

Thank you mein friend. It's good to know that I have the nuclear option on the table.

:beer: DEATH TO THE VIKING AXIS POWERS!!!

Rednas you should not be associating yourself with THE confederacy, you have not been invited and your Condeferacy is nothing but a phantom.

The Confederacy © 2008 The Confederacy :rolleyes:

Spartakiss,

And yours is a fake and always on the looser end. Try to play a game on your own. And be afraid of my ghost armies.

Greetings from Rednas Ruler of the Great Nation...well my enemies know what contry and the others don't this a bit

I would just like to point out that the talent in this game is lacking - Those pictures were used many games ago in reference to the Sponges armed forces by HPW - So credit goes to him, your all behind the times and need to start a life without the sponge.

I am actually glad not to be in this game for the reasons already stated.

Well Sponge I thought maybe you were in this game and maybe playing France. From what I hear he is being attacked by Lowlands who will soon have Germany and the Swiss along side so figure France should be good for about 10 turns if he makes it that long, which is a sponge trait I believe.

Sweeper

An open letter to UAE:

What's up with the totally unsolicited TA request? :(

To paraphrase a line from 2&1/2 Men; "Just like that? No dinner? No drinks?". :rolleyes: I'm not that kind of girl! :P

Perhaps if you opened a dialogue with your neighbor, instead of unceremoniously trying to break with him, there would be the possibility of some mutual arrangement. I don't enter TAs lightly; but there are still plenty of ALLs left. <_<

You may find it will open up many more opportunities than you have now. :o

An open letter to UAE:

What's up with the totally unsolicited TA request? :(

To paraphrase a line from 2&1/2 Men; "Just like that? No dinner? No drinks?". :rolleyes: I'm not that kind of girl! :P

Perhaps if you opened a dialogue with your neighbor, instead of unceremoniously trying to break with him, there would be the possibility of some mutual arrangement. I don't enter TAs lightly; but there are still plenty of ALLs left. <_<

You may find it will open up many more opportunities than you have now. :o

It would be fun to play along with your fantasy, but I must say, we find the girls in Syria far more accomodating.