Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 85

Kurassier

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Northern Russia, Sweden, you still playing? or have you given up yet? :rolleyes:

Central Russia is...... :robot: Greetings from the Moscow Soviet.

Comrade ghost

Central Russia 85

At peace with the world...(dang it!)

Northern Russia, Sweden, you still playing? or have you given up yet? :rolleyes:

Comrade ghost

Central Russia 85

You are welcome to come north and join the party. I heard a rumor that NR was tired of the war and was hoping that you would break your TA with him and invade him.... Just a rumor I heard. :thumbsup::cheers:

You speak of Lawyers but wait one holy moment - The Austrian Government is currently arguing terms with a posse of Estate Agents who have moved into Vienna. Shirley you can see that Lawyers may be low on the food chain but that Estate Agents rank lower.

They are currently trying to avoid deportation by running around, flapping arms and legs and throwing deeds in the air.

Rest assured these Estate Agents will be removed, we can only hope they are not joined by the Double Glazing Salesmen from Hungary :rolleyes:

JACK CADE.

Valiant I am.

SMITH [aside].

'A must needs; for beggary is valiant.

JACK CADE.

I am able to endure much.

DICK [aside].

No question of that; for I have seen him whipp'd three market-days together.

JACK CADE.

I fear neither sword nor fire.

SMITH [aside].

He need not fear the sword; for his coat is of proof.

DICK [aside].

But methinks he should stand in fear of fire, being burnt i' th'hand for stealing of sheep.

JACK CADE.

Be brave, then; for your captain is brave, and vows reformation. There shall be in England seven half-penny loaves sold for a penny: the three-hoop'd pot shall have ten hoops; and I will make it felony to drink small beer: all the realm shall be in common; and in Cheapside shall my palfrey go to grass: and when I am king,- as king I will be,-

ALL.

God save your majesty!

JACK CADE.

I thank you, good people:- there shall be no money; all shall eat and drink on my score; and I will apparel them all in one livery, that they may agree like brothers, and worship me their lord.

DICK.

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

JACK CADE.

Nay, that I mean to do. Is not this a lamentable thing, that of the skin of an innocent lamb should be made parchment? that parchment, being scribbled o'er, should undo a man? Some say the bee stings: but I say, 'tis the bee's wax; for I did but seal once to a thing, and I was never mine own man since.- How now! who's there?

You may kill all of the lawyers, but in Northern Russia, they are, indeed, the guarantors of freedom of thought, freedom of the press, freedom of speech and freedom from being forced by the sovereign to do his bidding merely and always at his whim. In government service, they also assist the State in making sure that senior members of the government understand the restrictions placed on THEM by the same set of laws which govern the behavior of the citizenry.

Konstantin Zakonov

Legislative Counsel

Norther Russian Society of Slicing Lawyers

Now serving Leningrad, Inta, Murmansk, Juuka

Coming soon to Helsinki

Comrade ghost

Central Russia 85

You are welcome to come north and join the party. I heard a rumor that NR was tired of the war and was hoping that you would break your TA with him and invade him.... Just a rumor I heard. :thumbsup::cheers:

'Tis true, but I wasn't going to burden my Total Ally in Moscow just yet. I have pity on him because he is having a terrible time convincing his Ministry of Foreign Affairs to do his bidding. He should take a page from my government's book. I say break the NAP with Finland - they do. I say DW on a ton of different countries - they do. I have a very responsive Duma and MoFA.

Prezident Slicerov

Northern Russia

Comrade ghost

Central Russia 85

'Tis true, but I wasn't going to burden my Total Ally in Moscow just yet. I have pity on him because he is having a terrible time convincing his Ministry of Foreign Affairs to do his bidding. He should take a page from my government's book. I say break the NAP with Finland - they do. I say DW on a ton of different countries - they do. I have a very responsive Duma and MoFA.

Prezident Slicerov

Northern Russia

Hey Slicer

Have you switched from Jim Beam to home brew?

You're starting to sound like a raving maniav.

Just like me.

See what I mean?

I couldn't even spell "maniac" right.

Cheers and beers

Des Feeney

Hey Slicer

Have you switched from Jim Beam to home brew?

You're starting to sound like a raving maniav.

Just like me.

See what I mean?

I couldn't even spell "maniac" right.

Cheers and beers

Des Feeney

My dear Ozzie

As you well know, I have been off my meds for many months now...I am more like a racing maniav that you might think....now where did I put that spatula? I'm looking for what is left of the lawyer bashers after we sue them flat. There is a rule (similar to the rule which requires you to clean up after your doggy after he does his business on the ground in public areas) that says lawyers are supposed to clean up after themselves when squishing the little people Like Spart-Bob Squarepantsicus. Sorry Spart-Bob...but you had to go. I'm sure that you'll bounce back after the bankruptcy....

Slicer McSweeneyov

Russo-Irish Federation of Trial Lawyers - Helsinki Branch (coming soon).

Guest Spongebob

Im not gone yet <_< I still have full control of my faculties :thumbsup: Or Have I :thumbsup: Ok whos invaded Denmark and not told me, come on, who is it. What turn are we one.

Note to self. "Must survive past Turn 10"

Ok send out the Light Brigade

Im not gone yet <_< I still have full control of my faculties :thumbsup: Or Have I :thumbsup: Ok whos invaded Denmark and not told me, come on, who is it. What turn are we on?

Clearly we are on "TP Spongie"

That's cool...you have a TP "NAMED" after you!

I'd be jealous....iffff......

Your Bud - Slicey

Guest Spongebob

Thanks for that Slicer Bread :thumbsup: Have you taken out kurryarse yet? Can you update me on who your TA's / Allies actually are???/ I need to know who has not invaded Denmark.

Dont suppose you know who this Qrush is. - Its not you is it? <_<