Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there! My vocal chords are still shredded. I still have a strange ringing in my ears also.

Glad you made it and my voice still hurts.

That was so much fun!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Back to the game...Too bad the Spanish wasted their efforts at Fes this turn as they didn't know that Algeria has come ashore in the middle of the night and established a beach head in their country. Africa now brings the war to the Spanish as all their troops are off playing in France.... :rolleyes::D:ranting:

Well, the northern battles still rage on......The Swedes have finally been evicted from the farmlands around Oslo and then show up in Trondheim. Not to worry, they too will be evicted or captured/executed shortly.

With the Swedish production at an all time low, they shall run short on units and supplies quickly.

:thumbsup:

Keep your fleets in the MED and you won't have to worry about Irish spies

Keep your troops out of France and you won't have to worry about my fleets...And I am not worried about your spies as my counter intel is at ten. I doubt your buddy in Switzerland Is having any more luck spying on me than you are... :ranting: And so what if you do get lucky they are like the wind, here now but somewhere else tomorrow...Too bad none of those Icelandic troops made it to Brest, stuck at sea you say? :rolleyes::ranting:

• 2 weeks later...
It's interesting to see the Africans ally with the Italians and the French. Wonder what's going on with that? I might have to mossy over there and see what the hub bub is about!

- Turkey

It's all about killing the Spaniards, Portugeuse, Irish, British, and the vultures in Iceland. If you want we can add the Turks to that list as well.... :cannon:

It's interesting to see the Africans ally with the Italians and the French. Wonder what's going on with that? I might have to mossy over there and see what the hub bub is about!

- Turkey

It's all about killing the Spaniards, Portugeuse, Irish, British, and the vultures in Iceland. If you want we can add the Turks to that list as well.... :cannon:

Sure!