Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

I have to hand it to Portugal, he has alot of moxy coming straight into Africa like that! :ranting::):cheers::cannon::python:

Huh? :huh::unsure::blink:

I am glad I am not the only one confused :unsure:

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to hand it to Portugal, he has alot of moxy coming straight into Africa like that! :ranting::):cheers::cannon::python:

Huh? :huh::unsure::blink:

I am glad I am not the only one confused :unsure:

Recent World Events have the Portugal position (played by Spain is my guess) dw on Morocco. Apparently with a large landing.

I have to hand it to Portugal, he has alot of moxy coming straight into Africa like that! :woohoo::rolleyes::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Huh? :woohoo::drunk::thumbsup:

I am glad I am not the only one confused :drunk:

Recent World Events have the Portugal position (played by Spain is my guess) dw on Morocco. Apparently with a large landing.

Not so much a 'landing', Rogue. HUMINT sources tell me that Spain ceded xTangiers to Portugal, and that worthy railed 12 Pz II's in. Or 12 Frontiers that were upgraded.

Not so much a 'landing', Rogue. HUMINT sources tell me that Spain ceded xTangiers to Portugal, and that worthy railed 12 Pz II's in. Or 12 Frontiers that were upgraded

Soon to have German tank parts for sale on the web...too bad we couldn't sell any of that junk british stuff Tunisia was building...

Not so much a 'landing', Rogue. HUMINT sources tell me that Spain ceded xTangiers to Portugal, and that worthy railed 12 Pz II's in. Or 12 Frontiers that were upgraded

Soon to have German tank parts for sale on the web...too bad we couldn't sell any of that junk british stuff Tunisia was building...

LOL Building another shipyard, are we, John?

So UAE Saudi is yours. Have fun because once you have it all your gonna be surrounded.

Blimey! You go on holiday for 2 weeks (hence incommunicado- sorry) and return to find you've gained a whole country. Thanks Sponge. Once I'm surrounded I'll probably try to diversify into tourism. Saudi sun and sand anyone? <_<

The whole world is a stage and I have no audience B)

I guess you figure that bears repeating, which is why you posted it twice!

OPP'S :ranting:

Uff da!

Well Austria, you've complimented me before, but I feel I should also compliment you...You've made it pretty tough for me so far, but I guess now the time has come to start saying our goodbyes.

(Nice job of Southern Russia to kick you while you are down, and declaring war on you last minute. Not sure what good that'll do, but hey, whatever he fancies...)

Well Austria, you've complimented me before, but I feel I should also compliment you...You've made it pretty tough for me so far, but I guess now the time has come to start saying our goodbyes.

(Nice job of Southern Russia to kick you while you are down, and declaring war on you last minute. Not sure what good that'll do, but hey, whatever he fancies...)

I knew this was a deciding turn. I await my results. You continue to surprise me with your moves. Not what I expect, but good moves all the same.

I don't understand the Southern Russia move either since I was not attacked. My Morale is over 500. Perhaps it concerns ceded territory? If so, why no attack?

I knew this was a deciding turn. I await my results. You continue to surprise me with your moves. Not what I expect, but good moves all the same.

I don't understand the Southern Russia move either since I was not attacked. My Morale is over 500. Perhaps it concerns ceded territory? If so, why no attack?

You Moved :rolleyes:

John, kudoes to you and Ken. I have decided to capitulate, and drop TUNIS86. I have given both Algeria and Libya a hard fight, and have significantly contributed to the unemployment rate in xBarcelona. hehehe But I cannot do anymore. So I'm out, and I'll wait the short while for #87.