Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

Well Austria, you've complimented me before, but I feel I should also compliment you...You've made it pretty tough for me so far, but I guess now the time has come to start saying our goodbyes.

(Nice job of Southern Russia to kick you while you are down, and declaring war on you last minute. Not sure what good that'll do, but hey, whatever he fancies...)

I knew this was a deciding turn. I await my results. You continue to surprise me with your moves. Not what I expect, but good moves all the same.

I don't understand the Southern Russia move either since I was not attacked. My Morale is over 500. Perhaps it concerns ceded territory? If so, why no attack?

Gee, let me look, oh that's right you own(ed) a piece of my homeland. I am glad I can count on my TA's having my back!

For the record it does look like you guys NE of us are having one heck of a ball, lots of fun going on there... :(

-Turkey

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record it does look like you guys NE of us are having one heck of a ball, lots of fun going on there... :(

-Turkey

Oh yes, it's jolly good fun up here! In fact, my soldiers are out on a field trip to Scheveningen, going to relax and dig a few holes at the beaches. Unfortunately, they did not get the right visa, and now a 15-unit Lowlands army is blocking their way. Can you believe that?

-- Germany

John, kudoes to you and Ken. I have decided to capitulate, and drop TUNIS86. I have given both Algeria and Libya a hard fight, and have significantly contributed to the unemployment rate in xBarcelona. hehehe But I cannot do anymore. So I'm out, and I'll wait the short while for #87.

Good game kerry you put up a good fight and were a good sport about it. Next time around we can be allies...good luck in 87 :woohoo:

John, kudoes to you and Ken. I have decided to capitulate, and drop TUNIS86. I have given both Algeria and Libya a hard fight, and have significantly contributed to the unemployment rate in xBarcelona. hehehe But I cannot do anymore. So I'm out, and I'll wait the short while for #87.

Good game kerry you put up a good fight and were a good sport about it. Next time around we can be allies...good luck in 87 :woohoo:

Hello Mr.Predator

Hello Mr.Predator

Ahhh...Hello mate, what's up? I see your TA'S capitol fell in Iraq are you going to be his saviour?

Ahh yes, that is my job, is it not :wub:

I knew this was a deciding turn. I await my results. You continue to surprise me with your moves. Not what I expect, but good moves all the same.

Well this time it was me who was a bit surprised by your moves. Not completely what I expected, but it does not make much of a difference for the now inevitable outcome.

It has been an honour battling with you, sir.

Well this time it was me who was a bit surprised by your moves. Not completely what I expected, but it does not make much of a difference for the now inevitable outcome.

It has been an honour battling with you, sir.

Incredible timing by Poland and poor timing by me has shortened the war.

I was hoping to be able to provide a few more surprises, but alas, it will not be so.

Well played. I have learned to fear the infantry!!!

• 2 weeks later...
St M..what is up with those ducks this year!? big time NFL prospect going out like that--what a bum!

I do have a source(really I do), one of my patrons told me last year that he was dumb as a post(her grandson is on the team).I guess he proved it. Also, the new coach dropped the ball big time. He did not have the team ready (understatement), I will be at the next game. We will see if he learned something or he should have stayed the offensive coordinator. We will see. At the moment I really would like the old coach back----DAMN!!!

BUT, I think the kid has hope-----He looked like a Raider to me :rolleyes:

P.S. I am glad he is gone and am not happy with the lack of punishment on the B. S. player!

P.S. I am glad he is gone and am not happy with the lack of punishment on the B. S. player!

Lack of punishment??? for getting hit???? why should he be punished? for not Duck ing in time?

He did start it with a push and his mouth, if you watched the whole thing, his coach was heading over there to cut him off but was late, and yes, I am glad he is of the team---he's nuts!

Let's forget about the ducks they are out of it and get back to the game....Now that the Tunisians are eliminated it is time to turn our full attention to the portugeuse marauders who think they have a place in Africa. I don't understand the logic in coming over if you afraid to leave Spanish Morocco?

For the record it does look like you guys NE of us are having one heck of a ball, lots of fun going on there... :thumbsup:

-Turkey

Oh yes, it's jolly good fun up here! In fact, my soldiers are out on a field trip to Scheveningen, going to relax and dig a few holes at the beaches. Unfortunately, they did not get the right visa, and now a 15-unit Lowlands army is blocking their way. Can you believe that?

-- Germany

Lowlands here, not quite a 15 division force or even a solid 12 but perhaps with a bit of luck it may grow into something like that.