Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This forum is quite boring. Very few in the game log on to talk about what is happening.

It's either that, or everyone seems to like the secrecy.

There does seem to be a set of unusually large alliances in this game.

Where :thumbsup: Show me where ;)

Oh yes :angry2: Happy Holidays

Look out 86 is Russ gets it fixed

I see the Russians are doing some chest thumping....If you and any of your allies decide to come to Africa you will get the same rough treatment that the Portugeuse have suffered...looking forward to getting SIM POL back on your allies as the political envirnment in the middle east seems to have changed... :thumbsup:

So everyone is still sitting quietly in their holes waiting for others to come after them?

The Czechs are not letting that stop them, we've conquered Austria, now we're after Yugoslavia

I am not waiting. I have taken the war to the Spaniards in their own country. Yugoslavia seems to be busy in Greece and that is a long way from the front lines with czechslavakia!

So everyone is still sitting quietly in their holes waiting for others to come after them?

The Czechs are not letting that stop them, we've conquered Austria, now we're after Yugoslavia!

I'm not sitting quietly - the sand is a bugger to dig out - it just keeps pouring back into my hole..... :alien2:

I'm still trying to figure out why Turkey DW on Iraq. I know they are part of the same group and Iraq is clearly still playing as he just took Maiden back from Persia....

I could tell you why - but then I'd have to shoot myself :alien2: