Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

Errrr - 10 country alliance. I count 6 excluding Iraq according to your post

Depends if you include dead/conquered countries in the total, I guess -- besides, one UAE is worth three or four lesser states.....!

Yes if you include the conquered countries of saudi, persia, and egypt, and the throw away state of iraq for his allies to conquer at no military cost than you have the production of ten countries...six countries with the production of ten--the rest of the map needs to wake up and see whats going on here....

Huh? Wha? Sorry, I was napping. What's going on?

Beats me, but it's an interesting demonstration of the development of paranoia. I can recommend a number of major tranquillisers, some of which are quite cool...

I see what's going on! Exchanging secret messages through complex patterns of nested quotes eh! :(

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a terribly boring game, forum wise. This game has had lots of excellent action throughout the map, but nobody likes to post in this game, which is half the fun: Talking about the game, egging opponents on, bragging about your exploits, etc, etc...

The Scandinavian wars have been brutal! And now Central is poaching! Not a bad strategy, wait for the others to weaken themselves just enough so you can sweep in and steal the spoils. Good thing everyone else left you alone, eh?

What a terribly boring game, forum wise. This game has had lots of excellent action throughout the map, but nobody likes to post in this game, which is half the fun: Talking about the game, egging opponents on, bragging about your exploits, etc, etc...

The Scandinavian wars have been brutal! And now Central is poaching! Not a bad strategy, wait for the others to weaken themselves just enough so you can sweep in and steal the spoils. Good thing everyone else left you alone, eh?

Well then, start screaming in that(those) other games you are involved in, I only see you screaming in v85..... :ranting:

Well then, start screaming in that(those) other games you are involved in, I only see you screaming in v85..... :ranting:

Game 87 will have its due shortly: I am too busy nation building in that game and it doesn't not need any input from me, YET! The forums in 87 are quite active, more than twice as many posts and 50% more views than this game. The players in this game just do not want to post. The majority have not posted AT ALL, not even to check in at game start. I have tried in this forum to start some talk, but no one is listening/interested.

As far as 85 goes, I am holding my own there......regularly posting just to remind those who are trying that they will not defeat me! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! (Maniacally, of course!)

I agree fully and am just as disappointed. My enemies Spain and Portugal have not said a word about anything. I think it always depends what players end up in a certain game. I see alot of the people in the game reading the posts but rarely if ever posting themselves... :ranting:

I agree fully and am just as disappointed. My enemies Spain and Portugal have not said a word about anything. I think it always depends what players end up in a certain game. I see alot of the people in the game reading the posts but rarely if ever posting themselves... :ranting:

:ranting:

Well, I would like to comment on some of the action, but most of my enemies do not seem to be here, so what's the point?

Maybe your enemies don't post here because their enemies (i.e. you) don't seem to be here, so they don't see the point in posting.

But indeed, why has there been no bragging on the forum about the parade of the Danish fleet general who sunk the English fleet with less ships, and why has there been no reports on the French-British fight over Paris? Or how about Switzerland, is that gone already?

As for me, I would love to brag about the German soldiers relaxing at the beach of Scheveningen, but after Lowlands refused entry and they went anyway, Lowlands somehow did put up a fight. Don't ask, we were just there to enjoy the sea. To make matters worse, Scheveningen had been took by Lowlands, Denmark and I think Great Britain, but not by me. The good news is that Lowlands is nearly on it's knees and we can finally enjoy the Dutch beaches. Now my soldiers are complaining that it is winter now and there is nothing to enjoy. Can you believe that?

But indeed, why has there been no bragging on the forum about the parade of the Danish fleet general who sunk the English fleet with less ships, and why has there been no reports on the French-British fight over Paris? Or how about Switzerland, is that gone already?

What fleet did the Danish sink? Was it ships of war or a cargo fleet? Algerian naval pilots have been sinking Irish and Icelandic shipping as fast as they are building them, we also put a hurt to the British many turns ago ourselves until he decided to put fighters over the English Channel.

Switzerlands fate can be observed on the World Report! Same place you can read about the fate of your Spanish TA! :ranting: I think Britains army at Calais may have something yet to say about Lowlands fate :ranting: