Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

It's a shame that Yugoslavia is not around here. I wanted to commend him on the quick mobilisation of his forces.

I'm finally meeting some resistance again :python:

Could you please send some janitors with you next group? Czech blood doesn't wash out very well in Yugos's grassy fields.

As soon as they're done scraping those Yugo's from the walls, sure. I wouldn't want to ruin those nice juicy Yugo fields. I need them to feed the hungy people whom I've liberated in Zagreb.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweden's game is officially over.

Persia's is very, very close, I am picking out a nice place to put a summer getaway :pirate2:

I hear the fishing is great at Bandar Abbas!

I love to fish, I need to start looking for a boat :)

well the war or should I say wars are going good as evidenced by the 27,000+ kills racked up already. The Spanish are putting up a valiant effort but there can only be one outcome. I will soon have a summer getaway of my own with a beautiful view of the med where only warm breezes blow and you can see the lights of the passing ships at night.

well the war or should I say wars are going good as evidenced by the 27,000+ kills racked up already. The Spanish are putting up a valiant effort but there can only be one outcome. I will soon have a summer getaway of my own with a beautiful view of the med where only warm breezes blow and you can see the lights of the passing ships at night.

Ah yes, I do love that view.

Remember, you can "never trust a Spanard" or the quote was kind of close to that :thumbsup:

Great Britain, I thought you had learned by now: as long as you stay in France territory, we have not pursued you, but step in Lowlands, and you will get kicked out the same turn. How many times have we kicked you out now? Three times or so?

Please do not waste your or our energy and stay out of Lowlands.

Thank you.

Oh, and compliments to Lowlands. All I can say is that if I were in your position, I would have not last this long. You have been a thougher adversary than I anticipated, digging in even deeper than Russ' computer AI does. But we both know it -- that Scheveningen beach is ours.

Mr Sobdon this is just to let you know that my next team of janitors is on their way. :woohoo:

Their instructions are to clean out the mess that the previous team left behind, including any Yugoslavians who might be in the way.

Word is Spain is pulling back from the void with help from Portugal. I see you have picked some new allies, Should be an interesting time in the Med eh?

-Turkey 86

Andy

Not sure where you are getting your information concerning my war but Portugal has done nothing but sink a few ships that have already done their job against the Spanish. Spain is not pulling back from the void but rather is on the brink of disaster. Not sure as to what your reference to the med is supposed to mean but it is a very dangerous place to be if you are my enemy unless you have fighter protection which my enemies do not.... :)

Andy

Not sure where you are getting your information concerning my war but Portugal has done nothing but sink a few ships that have already done their job against the Spanish. Spain is not pulling back from the void but rather is on the brink of disaster. Not sure as to what your reference to the med is supposed to mean but it is a very dangerous place to be if you are my enemy unless you have fighter protection which my enemies do not.... :)

I have fighter protection.