Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

It's been a slow process, but I am taking my nation back piece by piece. Sweden's state is dire at this point. They still have fight left in them, but his negative morale spin must be out of control at this point. His own TA is gobbling up Swedish homeland as if it is being thrown away while Finland's front is being shredded by both N & C Russia. It's as if Finland has no care that Central Russia has invaded him and Finland's only goal is to ruin my beloved Norway!

It will take me a few more turns, but now that I have some of my light production back, all is well. :thumbsup:

Knowing that I can rest easy at least every other turn due to an assured peace accord gives me loads of room to work and prepare for the removal of the Swedish puppet. It was a good fight. You almost had me for a while there......but with the current state of your nation, I don't believe you will be able to rebound from your negative morale any time soon. Too bad, it was a fun fight. I can't imagine you will have much fun anymore. Not being able to fight back every turn must be frustrating as all hell. :thumbsup:

:cheers: Have a cold one and relax. I will DW again soon enough. :rolleyes:

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Sobdon this is just to let you know that my next team of janitors is on their way. :rolleyes:

Their instructions are to clean out the mess that the previous team left behind, including any Yugoslavians who might be in the way.

You've gone very quiet there....are you so afraid you're hiding behind your walls again?

You pulled some interesting tricks there, it's going to be an interesting war. :wacko:

Mr Sobdon this is just to let you know that my next team of janitors is on their way. :rolleyes:

Their instructions are to clean out the mess that the previous team left behind, including any Yugoslavians who might be in the way.

You've gone very quiet there....are you so afraid you're hiding behind your walls again?

You pulled some interesting tricks there, it's going to be an interesting war. :wacko:

WALL"S------Some one say wall's.

Ah yes, concrete-----make the wall's and make the home :thumbsup:

Mr Sobdon this is just to let you know that my next team of janitors is on their way. :robot:

You pulled some interesting tricks there, it's going to be an interesting war. :)

Sobdon doesn't read the board very often. I'll let him know you left a message for him.

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody out there :rolleyes:

Sand. Oil. Sand. Oil. Sand.... isn't it time we all moved somewhere with a climate? What's Canada like this time of year?

But I just finished my winter getaway

But I just finished my winter getaway

Good timing, now that spring has begun on the Northern hemisphere. Or perhaps your navigational skills are not up to date and you ended up on the Southern hemisphere?

Aggression dictated building program, he did put up the good fight(never give up, never surrender-He did well). The good part is, it will be ready for next winter :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
What's Canada like this time of year?

Quite peaceful, if the world events are anything near correct. I wonder if the USA is starting to build some boats or if he just like stay away a long way away this game.

and for those of you who read the world events - you will have noted that war had been declared between Syria and her previous ally TransJordan.

This was a great disappointment to the Syrian leadership reported Reuters. The Syrian Food and Wellbeing Governmental Department has been identified as the prime instigators of the intervention in Trans Jordan. "It was clear to us" said one high ranking official, "that the continued reception of starving refugees from Trans Jordan that have crossed into Syria, coupled with the complete disinterest of the TransJordanian leadership, and latterly the refusal of food aid by Syrian well wishers to their brothers in Trans Jordan, have resulted in this bold and courageous action".

Despite armed resistance having been encountered the Syrian defence ministry have claimed that within a week food supplies have normalised and the people of Trans Jordan, under the beneavolant leaderhip of Syria had been supportive and appreciative of the intervention, with factories already returning to the standard 7 day week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WAKE UP------------------WAKE UP-------------------------How can we kill if you are sleeping-----------------Take's the fun out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!