Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys have conquered computer controlled iraq, saudi, and trans jordan and triple teamed persia. I'm sooooo scared of "the alliance" now....

:nuke: That is Good :woohoo:

you guys have conquered computer controlled iraq, saudi, and trans jordan and triple teamed persia. I'm sooooo scared of "the alliance" now....

Give us a little more credit now, Egypt was controlled buy a player and aided by you and Libya; and Saudi did put up a fight at first. I will say that the Persian player put up a hell of a fight, do all Persian's play with more fire in the belly than most? :nuke:

Turkey

Give us a little more credit now, Egypt was controlled buy a player and aided by you and Libya; and Saudi did put up a fight at first. I will say that the Persian player put up a hell of a fight, do all Persian's play with more fire in the belly than most? :nuke:

Turkey

The Persian played a great position, never gave up untill he did not have much left to fight on with.

My hat is off to him.

There's an 'alliance' in this game? Must not be very big, I've not heard of them. :cheers:

Sssshh! They kill anyone who asks questions about them! :thumbsup:

Did someone say something?

There's an 'alliance' in this game? Must not be very big, I've not heard of them. :cheers:

Sssshh! They kill anyone who asks questions about them! :thumbsup:

Did someone say something?

I'm not sure. Let's kill them anyway. :cheers:

I like the way you think :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Interesting days coming up. Looks like Spain is starting to recover against Algeria. Have the Africans finally run out of gas? :ranting:

Europe is a mess as usual...

Yeah, Rogue Leader left his marks all over the place :ranting: