Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

I guess those who are left, either don't care about the forums or are in such bad shape that they aren't willing to let anyone know that they are still playing........

:rolleyes:

Someone say something?

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't find the game all that boring or I would have dropped long ago. This forum lacks......dare I say, a personality? With so many players still active, only a handful are actually posting. No bragging, no boasting etc.....etc.....

Oh this game is anything but boring...gotta love it when you have good enemies it makes the game that much more interesting! Someone might want to go rescue the turk sailors floating around in the med... :woohoo:

All's quiet on the Western front :woohoo:

Since you are completely surrounded by TAs, you must experience a really thrilling game.

Why don't you ask Russ to expand the map on your Eastern front. It takes a long trip, but perhaps you can become the 1941 evil twin of Columbus.

Talking about USA, someone seems to be coming this way....

All's quiet on the Western front :thumbsup:

Since you are completely surrounded by TAs, you must experience a really thrilling game.

Why don't you ask Russ to expand the map on your Eastern front. It takes a long trip, but perhaps you can become the 1941 evil twin of Columbus.

Talking about USA, someone seems to be coming this way....

No, I think I like the west, much to do in the west :thumbsup:

Nice to know I am being watched

I AM DENMARK. Now go away and bother someone else. :thumbsup:

And from this day forward, Kurassier would be known as "King Hamlet".

Now all repeat me, HAIL KING HAMLET!

:thumbsup::cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Algeria and Libya: How in the heck do you miss a battleship fleet and a large amphibious fleet with a full group of Vindicators and a Ju-88 force? Granted you did get to blow up some damaged mine sweepers, but the rest of my ships are sitting safe somewhere up North now.

We are looking forward to seeing several of your fleets make attempts to bombard Suez so expect to be welcomed when you get here. :blush:

- Turkey 88

well I think the algerian flyers probably just picked the wrong sea zone. their orders were to target large war ships and then to just sink anything that moved. some times its just better to be lucky than good and it appears the turkish navy lives to fight another day. As for suez I think that is a strategic point but only to a certain degree because of terrain....