Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

I don't base anything in a port that can't easily be replaced and I probably out produce you in air points at a 2 to 1 margin, so what might seem a lot to you is small potatoes to me.

yea play it off to no big deal if you want but there is no way turkey is running 500 air factories with only turkish and iraqi production. If you are you have scrapped all your arm to do so...Algeria is standing at about 250 air or so I doubt you outproduce that anywhere near a 2 to 1 clip...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't base anything in a port that can't easily be replaced and I probably out produce you in air points at a 2 to 1 margin, so what might seem a lot to you is small potatoes to me.

yea play it off to no big deal if you want but there is no way turkey is running 500 air factories with only turkish and iraqi production. If you are you have scrapped all your arm to do so...Algeria is standing at about 250 air or so I doubt you outproduce that anywhere near a 2 to 1 clip...

I think I just dodged any other bullet there Predator, did my one torpedo stop you in AEG4? Kind of reminds me of the Bismarck...

- Turkey 88

Rogue Leader - Bring those English ships around.......I need some naval kills to pad my numbers.

:(

I need them for use in Calais, or maybe Hamburg. Yea, Hamburg would be better.

Poland is getting rolled by Central so I need to grab a piece of Germany before it's all gone.

I can't imagine Germany having much of a defense with all those troops in Yugoslavia.

I don't have to worry about the German Air Force after last turn.

Germany is looking better and better.

Thanks for suggestions about Norway. It comes in handy for another game.

You want to take a shot at me in 86 Rogue Leader?

I have France to contend with first, maybe later.

Good pointer though

I should know.....it was unsuccessfully tried against me. Like I said, you have to be willing to spend money on AK's (and Queens) to solve the issue. Problem in this game was that Sweden was just not that good because I did the better job of cutting up his nation so his economy would suffer.

Back to those English ships. So, there is a lot of room for me to go after your shipping routes, eh? Right, I will start running some recon down there and press my allies on the mainland for some extra info. Maybe I can still pad my naval kills in the meanwhile.

Thanks for suggestions about Norway. It comes in handy for another game.

You want to take a shot at me in 86 Rogue Leader?

I have France to contend with first, maybe later.

Good pointer though

I should know.....it was unsuccessfully tried against me. Like I said, you have to be willing to spend money on AK's (and Queens) to solve the issue. Problem in this game was that Sweden was just not that good because I did the better job of cutting up his nation so his economy would suffer.

Back to those English ships. So, there is a lot of room for me to go after your shipping routes, eh? Right, I will start running some recon down there and press my allies on the mainland for some extra info. Maybe I can still pad my naval kills in the meanwhile.

YOU have allies on the mainland? I thought your TA dropped.

Guest Spongebob
YOU have allies on the mainland? I thought your TA dropped.

It's always been easy for me to make NEW friends.

Enemies in one game, allies in another. Unless it's Spongebob?

Oi :ranting: Ive got plenty of friends.... Ok a few friends.... Well I can count them on one hand.... Ok so I cant count, How many is One? <_<

Now that would be funny if it wouldn't be so pathetic.

Dear Rogue Leader, you have been beaten in Austria, then you have been beaten in Switzerland. Now if you like to be beaten in Great Britain, by all mean, have a shot.

Why don't you come and examine the defenses in Hamburg for yourself? I be happy to blast whatever naval force GB has left to smithereens. Or do you rather want to deploy that puny force you moved to the Baltic Sea?

Now that would be funny if it wouldn't be so pathetic.

Dear Rogue Leader, you have been beaten in Austria, then you have been beaten in Switzerland. Now if you like to be beaten in Great Britain, by all mean, have a shot.

Why don't you come and examine the defenses in Hamburg for yourself? I be happy to blast whatever naval force GB has left to smithereens. Or do you rather want to deploy that puny force you moved to the Baltic Sea?

I was beaten in Austria. Very well done by the Czech player.

I was given a losing position in Switzerland. My delay in taking Switzerland by one turn sealed my fate. There was NOTHING I could have done to change that situation. I siphoned all the money out I could before giving it up. Given Marteens history, was it done intentionally? I'd like to think not. I like Marteen, though I don't know him well.

You have too many concerns in the east. It will take several turns to replace what you have lost recently. There can't be that many divisions in the west. Many will be needed to prop up Poland as Central continues to roll through him. I will be to you with Great Britain what you were to me in Austria. Not the deciding force, but just enough of a hinderance to be someone that can't be ignored. I'm dealing with your mines every turn, what more can you do? Your subs will be a problem, but I know how to deal with them.