Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that france has been liberated from all the agressive island nations the war for spain has been turned over to france and italy. Our focus has shifted to making the turkish and syrian forces pay for their trashing of eastern libya... :thumbsup::woohoo::woohoo:

Hmmm, Eastern Libya? Just bulldoze some sand over the trash, TADA! all cleaned up! :):woohoo:

Now that france has been liberated from all the agressive island nations the war for spain has been turned over to france and italy. Our focus has shifted to making the turkish and syrian forces pay for their trashing of eastern libya... :thumbsup::woohoo::woohoo:

Not to close to my summer palace I hope :) or do I need to start laying out a good feed and some beer :woohoo:

I cannot help them again...I am fighting the Eastern Alliance in Africa myself......However it is my opinion that spain, portugal, germany, italy and france should make peace and turn their efforts to fight the eastern alliance. if not they will probably be successful in dominating europe....

Might as well since they aren't fighting each other.