Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

ah ya syria certainly can afford to take more losses but I think at the rate they are going it will be catastrophic. not to be forgotton is the algerian armies that even now have gps lock on turkish positions....the turkish committment to this war is commendable but shortsighted. the turks will all die needlessly in libya thus opening the homeland up to plundering marauders...

St M....what is the deal with everyone leapfrogging the ducks?

I like #2. It is very scary being #1!!!

Step by Step, closer they get.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow locker isnt playing against oregon---hard to beat a good team and luck :woohoo:

With Locker, UO 63 UW 7, without him, UO 63 UW 0, big deal.

Hard to argue with that :thumbsup:

What do you say to a drunken sailor, what do you say to a drunken sailor, what do you say to a drunken sailor early in the morning, that is in the Med, in the morning :rolleyes:

AEG 5 is not such a good place to be flying. I think there were so many aircraft in the sky you couldnt see the sun....

Your TA Italy could have told you about the air cover, he ran into a few turns ago as well. I had to do something more to protect my shores after the shellacking we took at Crete! :rolleyes:

- Turkey 86

I did know about the air cover but decided to roll the dice. ~ did not expect such heavy losses.

syria again has taken heavy ground losses three turns in a row now. where did the turks vanish too. perhaps they were too tired to fight after the long drive from turkey?

There is sand everywhere, I have finally reached Cyrene with my 18 arm divisions when do we reach the Atlantic? It feels like I have marched over half the map, so I am in no rush to throw away my troops just yet. Speaking of losses, Libya's must be getting fairly high as well. When do we get to see that American Armor I keep hearing about?

- Turkey 86

ha ha not until I am needed. libya is currently holding his own against 3 countries. He has taken some losses sure but nothing on the scale syria and UAE have. He is still in good shape...perhaps if the Turks got their feet wet you could make the difference...or do the turks not like the feel of libyan sand between their toes? maybe if we cut their water supply off they will be forced into action : )

well the turks have made their move to protect the Syrian army but have failed in that attempt...Yet another blow will be delivered and still the Algerians are not needed to fill the lines...And now we have unveiled death from the sky on the syrian bomber forces...where has UAE gone? no ground or airforces sighted from them in some time....maybe the dynamite blew up the rascally rabbit!

well the turks have made their move to protect the Syrian army but have failed in that attempt...Yet another blow will be delivered and still the Algerians are not needed to fill the lines...And now we have unveiled death from the sky on the syrian bomber forces...where has UAE gone? no ground or airforces sighted from them in some time....maybe the dynamite blew up the rascally rabbit!

He is with me in my southern retreat, drinking wine and eating cheese :thumbsup:

St Michael I have never known you to lie so perhaps you have been decieved. that rascally rabbit has snuck away from the retreat and been run over in the road trying to play in libya again.

Not only have the Turks failed to protect the Syrian army so determined to take xAssab but UAE has failed as well and its the Syrians who have paid the price. And the turks and algerians are not the only ones with nasty fighter cover....

Algerian troops will continue to train in the event we are needed....standing by....

St Michael I have never known you to lie so perhaps you have been decieved. that rascally rabbit has snuck away from the retreat and been run over in the road trying to play in libya again.

Not only have the Turks failed to protect the Syrian army so determined to take xAssab but UAE has failed as well and its the Syrians who have paid the price. And the turks and algerians are not the only ones with nasty fighter cover....

Algerian troops will continue to train in the event we are needed....standing by....

Hey now we are trying our best here. It almost makes me weep to see my British armor going up against Libyan Panzers, but I do what I can for my allies. We at least own more of Libya than you guys own of us, and he did get a lot of turns to build defenses. Assab is going to be a tough nut to crack, but it will fall just as Selima did last turn. I run in a couple of days, I wonder what kind of mischief I can accomplish this turn? :angry2:

- Turkey 86