Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob
I shall cry in my soup if I want to. Please dont confuse the Sponge with the person behind the mask, I tip my hat to you for having the guts to come clean and declare your alligence, and dont confuse a previous existence with this one. Dragging up the past is beneath you.

You are but a young follower of the Church of Oceanography so I will allow you your discressions for now. Soon you will come to realise there is only one path to follow.

It just means I must switch focus on to one enemy alone, your misguided choice (obviously influenced by the dark side ie Dark Monk) has only served to focus myself and my allies and TAs - Yes you got that in the bag - I HAVE TAs - whooo woooo will have to concentrate all our efforts on the distruction of Austria.

All those other considerations - and we know who they are - will just have to be left to there own devices - or left to the mercy of others.

MANSTAIN MUST DIE, if Germany should fall then it will be my personal pleasure to have done so much damage to Austria that the nation will only exist as a puppet nation of a depleted alliance.

Disciples?.... Rise!!!!

Sponge,

Hmmm please please please send your armies south. I know some people in northern Europe who would LOVE to have some some german territory.

Von Manstein

Armys in the North, you speak as if I do not know whats going on, Denmark is Spongistan (now to be re-named Pickle Farm) - I know this land inside out and upside down and know better than most how to defeat it, I just wish I knew who was in charge so I can pin that ribbon to my chest along side Earthlings.

As for you and your alliance we both know that once your finished with Switzerland you and Italy will turn your tanks north and I am not prepared to wait and neither are my allies. Austria was a free nation at the start and you chose to raise your flag there knowing the Sponge was to your north.

But take note, How could you face the world ever again if you are next to face defeat at the hands of the Sponge. The prospect of seeing you eat humble pie and then the mighty HeavyB to follow is too great a challenge I cannot avoid. The only thing to save you would be to find out who plays Denmark.

Do you know? care to tell?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall cry in my soup if I want to. Please dont confuse the Sponge with the person behind the mask, I tip my hat to you for having the guts to come clean and declare your alligence, and dont confuse a previous existence with this one. Dragging up the past is beneath you.

You are but a young follower of the Church of Oceanography so I will allow you your discressions for now. Soon you will come to realise there is only one path to follow.

It just means I must switch focus on to one enemy alone, your misguided choice (obviously influenced by the dark side ie Dark Monk) has only served to focus myself and my allies and TAs - Yes you got that in the bag - I HAVE TAs - whooo woooo will have to concentrate all our efforts on the distruction of Austria.

All those other considerations - and we know who they are - will just have to be left to there own devices - or left to the mercy of others.

MANSTAIN MUST DIE, if Germany should fall then it will be my personal pleasure to have done so much damage to Austria that the nation will only exist as a puppet nation of a depleted alliance.

Disciples?.... Rise!!!!

Sponge,

Hmmm please please please send your armies south. I know some people in northern Europe who would LOVE to have some some german territory.

Von Manstein

Armys in the North, you speak as if I do not know whats going on, Denmark is Spongistan (now to be re-named Pickle Farm) - I know this land inside out and upside down and know better than most how to defeat it, I just wish I knew who was in charge so I can pin that ribbon to my chest along side Earthlings.

As for you and your alliance we both know that once your finished with Switzerland you and Italy will turn your tanks north and I am not prepared to wait and neither are my allies. Austria was a free nation at the start and you chose to raise your flag there knowing the Sponge was to your north.

But take note, How could you face the world ever again if you are next to face defeat at the hands of the Sponge. The prospect of seeing you eat humble pie and then the mighty HeavyB to follow is too great a challenge I cannot avoid. The only thing to save you would be to find out who plays Denmark.

Do you know? care to tell?

I know the person who is playing Denmark. You should of just asked me Sponge, if it was that important to you!

Guest Spongebob

Ok - here goes - now hold your breath everyone because this is going to be a shock for some

:thumbsup: "Marklen X, could you be so kind as to tell me the name of the character or real name of the person playing Denmark in game 87. I will thank you in advance for your kind co-operation in this matter of national security." :ranting:

so I can pin that ribbon to my chest along side Earthlings.

When I finally defeat you in #85, I will rip that ribbon from your chest while my foot pins your dead body to the cold/ hard rocks of the Dutch coastline. You have been bragging :ranting: for weeks about my defeat, but have yet to actually do it! C'mon you pansy :cheers: , and fight it out, or do you not have the guts! :blink:

:thumbsup:

Ok - here goes - now hold your breath everyone because this is going to be a shock for some

:thumbsup: "Marklen X, could you be so kind as to tell me the name of the character or real name of the person playing Denmark in game 87. I will thank you in advance for your kind co-operation in this matter of national security." :ranting:

Sure Sponge, happy to oblige. The Danish player is my old buddy....

Nah, can't do it.

:thumbsup:

Ahh the anticipation of the next round of fighting....ermm I mean Diplomacy :jawdrop: I can hardley wait :rolleyes:

Our noble and industrious cousins in Kuwait are suffering from cruel Brittish occupation.

At the moment I am having a slight difference of opinion with the governments of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates about who of us would be most suited to liberate them. Although not much progress has been made recently and the issue is as yet undecided, the discussion is intense and new facts and figures keep popping up, preventing a clear definition of the situation IN SITU.

Allthough all sides can agree about the desirability of a libaration PER SE, they all agree to disagree on zones of influence, the civil rights issue and the puppet government that has to be installed after the liberation has happened.

Neutral observers point to the real issue behind this conflict: who will controll the rich oil reserves of the middle east.

"War is a continuation of politics by other means."

Von Clausewitz

Guest Spongebob
My latest results have been a tad underwhelming

Yeah, don't you just hate that? Being underwhelmed?

Its the same old story, everyone fears the Sponge, Im sat here waiting for those dispatches declaring war and nothing, not a german sausage.

The motherland, Spongistan has all these forces massed on my border and nowhere to go. I guess they are content to soak up the sun on Vejle beach. Now Coothunter I respect, he announces his presence on the forum, his actions and true and he does what it says on his forehead - Attack Germany and the Sponge, he does not fear me yet he too cannot find a horse that knows the way to Berlin. But atleast he has the guts to face me. I will enjoy converting him to the Church of Oceanography.

Ahh the anticipation of the next round of fighting....ermm I mean Diplomacy :jawdrop: I can hardley wait :rolleyes:

Our noble and industrious cousins in Kuwait are suffering from cruel Brittish occupation.

At the moment I am having a slight difference of opinion with the governments of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates about who of us would be most suited to liberate them. Although not much progress has been made recently and the issue is as yet undecided, the discussion is intense and new facts and figures keep popping up, preventing a clear definition of the situation IN SITU.

Allthough all sides can agree about the desirability of a libaration PER SE, they all agree to disagree on zones of influence, the civil rights issue and the puppet government that has to be installed after the liberation has happened.

Neutral observers point to the real issue behind this conflict: who will controll the rich oil reserves of the middle east.

Von Clausewitz

I think, given the circumstances, the Kuwaiti people would be best left in the gentle care of the British!

Allthough all sides can agree about the desirability of a liberation PER SE, they all agree to disagree on zones of influence, the civil rights issue and the puppet government that has to be installed after the liberation has happened.

Von Clausewitz

I think, given the circumstances, the Kuwaiti people would be best left in the gentle care of the British!

Well, I don't know. They were left with no defences whatsoever and a massive unemployment rate of 100%.

The Persian government will offer peace to the British after this issue has been decided and plans to invest heavily in the country.

We will build up the economy of this place and promise full Kuwaiti independence starting turn 74!

Untill that time Persian units have recieved instruction not to seek confrontation with British Units if this can be avoided.