Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yes, I do mind you silly english kaniggit, if you use me for target practice. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberry, now go away before I taunt you a second time. :python::unsure:

I am afraid I can only answer:

"Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zingt".

And now to provide some real laughs:

For the third time my fighters failed to intercept your dive bombers.

I love all these "Monty" jokes now my end is "Ni" just as long as someone does not start to Quote the Parrot Sketch, if that happens I will have to find a nation to seek revenge. :python:

You, sir, are the noble black knight who has thus far sustained only minor fleshwounds.

Guest Spongebob

Oh shut up the lot of you, you make me sick, my nation is bleeding from vast open wounds and your all making jokes, war is serious, sponges are serious, death is serious - now die

Oh shut up the lot of you, you make me sick, my nation is bleeding from vast open wounds and your all making jokes, war is serious, sponges are serious, death is serious - now die

Ah, finally a reaction from the Sponge. What kept you so long? As could be expected, you complain about not getting enough attention.

Public appeal to All players bordering on Germany: Please give Spongebob some extra loving care!

Do you already have Legendary fortification on xFrankfurt, oh squishy one?

Guest Spongebob

Ah, finally a reaction from the Sponge. What kept you so long? As could be expected, you complain about not getting enough attention.

Public appeal to All players bordering on Germany: Please give Spongebob some extra loving care!

Do you already have Legendary fortification on xFrankfurt, oh squishy one?

I have been working closely with my TAs, Lowlands (over run with Frogs), Switzerland (now a nation of scattered provinces all over Europe), Hungary (gone on holiday and will not be coming back anytime soon) and come to the conclussion that I am the only one doing any good here. As for Frankfurts LEGENDARY fortifications well they will need a powerful foe to defeat them, the thing is no one in Europe is upto the task. If I cannot get rid of Earthling behind his defenses in 85 then the rest of you muppets have no chance. And while I am on the subject of muppets, where is Dark Monk, he has been far too quiet, cat must have got his tongue.

And now to provide some real laughs:

For the third time my fighters failed to intercept your dive bombers.

That's because my dive bomber pilots were told to avoid your fighters. You still using those old biplanes? :unsure:

You see, by the time your fighters get notified that my bombers have found your fleet, my dive bombers have already left. Now if your ships were harder to sink, then maybe my planes would still be around when your fighters got there??? :python::unsure:

I have been working closely with my TAs, Lowlands (over run with Frogs), Switzerland (now a nation of scattered provinces all over Europe), Hungary (gone on holiday and will not be coming back anytime soon) and come to the conclussion that I am the only one doing any good here. As for Frankfurts LEGENDARY fortifications well they will need a powerful foe to defeat them, the thing is no one in Europe is upto the task. If I cannot get rid of Earthling behind his defenses in 85 then the rest of you muppets have no chance. And while I am on the subject of muppets, where is Dark Monk, he has been far too quiet, cat must have got his tongue.

Remember, I'm coming to help you spongecus. :unsure: Right now I'm searching Persia for a decent sized shrub to bring with me. :python:

That's because my dive bomber pilots were told to avoid your fighters. You still using those old biplanes? :unsure:

You see, by the time your fighters get notified that my bombers have found your fleet, my dive bombers have already left. Now if your ships were harder to sink, then maybe my planes would still be around when your fighters got there??? :python::unsure:

Sorry, only I-16's that should be as fast as your dive bombers. But as there are no more Persian ships to defend, they can begin bombing your Marines. And Persia has lots of hills, mountains, plains and even some desert, but no forest, so no shrubbery. So please, go home and pester the Iraqi's.

Bob: as far as I remember the Monk stated he was acting along, so maybe he is Egypt.

Remember, I'm coming to help you spongecus. :unsure: Right now I'm searching Persia for a decent sized shrub to bring with me. :python:

Dear Sir,

You are cordially invited to come visit the fertile plains of Trans Jordan, where decent, and even famous, shrubs can be found. Due to circumstances (as in you declaring war on me) there is a small chance that overflying bombers will divert from their course to the fertile nile valley in egypt to drop some leftover ammunition on your head.

If you would be so kind to inform us before arriving, we shall arrange a warm welcome for you and yours.

Kind regards

:unsure:

Remember, I'm coming to help you spongecus. Right now I'm searching Persia for a decent sized shrub to bring with me.

Spongebob,

do you WANT the help Kurassier is offering?

His prolongued resistance is only keeping me from mounting a rescue effort myself.

Guest Spongebob
Remember, I'm coming to help you spongecus. Right now I'm searching Persia for a decent sized shrub to bring with me.

Spongebob,

do you WANT the help Kurassier is offering?

His prolongued resistance is only keeping me from mounting a rescue effort myself.

No help required, I am more than capable of taking on 5 enemies at once, there all running scared. :python: