Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Remember, I'm coming to help you spongecus. Right now I'm searching Persia for a decent sized shrub to bring with me.

Spongebob,

do you WANT the help Kurassier is offering?

His prolongued resistance is only keeping me from mounting a rescue effort myself.

No help required, I am more than capable of taking on 5 enemies at once, there all running scared. :python:

There is still some fighting left in the Sponge! Will you last till turn 20?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Frankfurt City is a Fortress, I will be here forever - Murrrrraaaghhhh!!!! Murrrrraaaghhhh!!!! Murrrrraaaghhhh!!!!

Frankfurt City is a Fortress, I will be here forever - Murrrrraaaghhhh!!!! Murrrrraaaghhhh!!!! Murrrrraaaghhhh!!!!

Good to know!!! So when my invasion of Europe begins, I'll remember to bring some bombers. :python:

As long as you're staying there, Sponge, go to Kaiserstrasse, across the street from the Hauptbahnhof: that's where all of the 'sponges of the evening' are. Go across the Main River to Sachsenhausen and get drunk. Then you'll drop your guard, and all sorts of fun things happen then!

Guest Spongebob

Its looking bleak people, the Greater Spongian Empire has lost more ground to the infedels around me. But hear this, a savior has been re-born, he will rise again and avenge the deaths of millions, he will defeat all those who oppose the Empire, then... and only then... The Empire Strikes Back.

Yes I know, I feel the need for relgious flavour in my posts, your all just gonna have to put up with it and convert to the one true religion - Oceanography

Its looking bleak people, the Greater Spongian Empire has lost more ground to the infedels around me. But hear this, a savior has been re-born, he will rise again and avenge the deaths of millions, he will defeat all those who oppose the Empire, then... and only then... The Empire Strikes Back.

Yes I know, I feel the need for relgious flavour in my posts, your all just gonna have to put up with it and convert to the one true religion - Oceanography

BPA Germany

DW Germany

OMG ATC Munich ...

Yihaaa

BPA Germany

DW Germany

OMG ATC Munich ...

Yihaaa

Ha ha ha ha! Die Sponge, now why could you not have done that earlier and let me live

Guest Spongebob

BPA Germany

DW Germany

OMG ATC Munich ...

Yihaaa

Oh great more pain for no gain, and as for you Monty you have no room to butt in with record like yours. Im sure you should be dead by now

BPA Germany

DW Germany

OMG ATC Munich ...

Yihaaa

Oh great more pain for no gain, and as for you Monty you have no room to butt in with record like yours. Im sure you should be dead by now

Tadaaaa!!!

Sponge, call Russ. I have a great idea for Vic2. All seas/oceans form greater Spongistan. You get subs as navy und mermaids for an army. Imagine the possibilities. Easy to invade allmost everybody und nobody can touch you.

As for now I will enjoy the spoils of Germany.

P.s. Monty is a worthy opponent. He just won't die. :woohoo: :woohoo:

von Manstein

Guest Spongebob

BPA Germany

DW Germany

OMG ATC Munich ...

Yihaaa

Tadaaaa!!!

Sponge, call Russ. I have a great idea for Vic2. All seas/oceans form greater Spongistan. You get subs as navy und mermaids for an army. Imagine the possibilities. Easy to invade allmost everybody und nobody can touch you.

von Manstein

You can keep your ideas and place them in Switzerland, a place where the sun dont shine. Monty is a worthless opponent as usual your pigeon English has shown you no favours

BPA Germany

DW Germany

OMG ATC Munich ...

Yihaaa

Tadaaaa!!!

von Manstein

You can keep your ideas and place them in Switzerland, a place where the sun dont shine. Monty is a worthless opponent as usual your pigeon English has shown you no favours

Tssssss

We could continue in dutch, german, italian or french?

Von Manstein

Tssssss

We could continue in dutch, german, italian or french?

Von Manstein

Dood aan de Infidel!

Tod den Ungläubigen!

La morte per gli infedeli!

or in the language of UAE

الموت للالكافر

and just so my northern neighbor isn't left out. مرگ بر کافر because, after all, you are the infidel!

:woohoo: