Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

I must now take this opportunity to declare the Hugarian people free. As the Swiss Governement in exile we could not stand by and see this great nation fall into the hands of the despots of Europe.

The people of Switzerland and Hungary have a common ancestry and they have welcomed me as their leader and saviour.

So I have a message to all those who feel the need to come and play in my back yard, bring a big stick. If you think about what I did in Switzerland then think what I am capable of with back up.

To the leaders of Austria and Italy, I will leave the choice upto you - Round Two or choose the "Alternative" :(

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hersir, if you are truly Ireland, why would you say we are on the brink of war? I have made no move overt or covert against you. As for Spongie, if I was going to fight anybody, I would not want him fouling it up, I would do it myself. I have friends who are helpful for other than falling on their sword.

Wow, Hungary, talk about a lack of fighting spirit. Take over the game, get attacked, drop. You must be a friend of Sponge.

Just an assumption.......... to make it more interesting for the Bavarians to have a go at something.

....... on the other hand, it wasn't an all that crazy thought, wasn't it.

Hersir

To the leaders of Austria and Italy, I will leave the choice upto you - Round Two or choose the "Alternative" :(

Join the dark side my young Padawan, euh Monty. Offer a TA! Together we will bring order to this universe.

To the leaders of Austria and Italy, I will leave the choice upto you - Round Two or choose the "Alternative" ;)

Join the dark side my young Padawan, euh Monty. Offer a TA! Together we will bring order to this universe.

I did offer you and your allies the opportunity to make a change (The Sponge Does Have His Uses :( ) but it was rejected. I think you have my terms. The ball is firmly in your court.

Guest Spongebob
To the leaders of Austria and Italy, I will leave the choice upto you - Round Two or choose the "Alternative" ;)

I did offer you and your allies the opportunity to make a change (The Sponge Does Have His Uses :( ) but it was rejected. I think you have my terms. The ball is firmly in your court.

Oi Monty Im no Errand Boy, if it was not for me you would not have that nice new country so get on your knees and beg forgiveness :ranting:

We all love der Sponge. Soft, soapy, noisy.

Hersir, if you are truly Ireland, why would you say we are on the brink of war? I have made no move overt or covert against you. As for Spongie, if I was going to fight anybody, I would not want him fouling it up, I would do it myself. I have friends who are helpful for other than falling on their sword.

Wow, Hungary, talk about a lack of fighting spirit. Take over the game, get attacked, drop. You must be a friend of Sponge.

Just an assumption.......... to make it more interesting for the Bavarians to have a go at something.

Hersir

Well, it makes me a bit paranoid, and believe you must be about to attack me. I guess that is not crazy talk.

Guest Spongebob

Hersir

Well, it makes me a bit paranoid, and believe you must be about to attack me. I guess that is not crazy talk.

I never thought I would be saying this but Kill Him Marklen X Kill and Dismember the traitor. :(

Hersir

I never thought I would be saying this but Kill Him Marklen X Kill and Dismember the traitor. :(

Hmm, I am in the mood to work out a peace deal, since sponge wants us to fight. How about you Hersir?

Guest Spongebob

Hersir

Hmm, I am in the mood to work out a peace deal, since sponge wants us to fight. How about you Hersir?

WHAT ;) you want to make peace with a back stabbing low life traitor who would sell his granny to the commandant of a concentration camp rather than honour a deal. ARE YOU MAD :ranting::ranting::ranting: Kill Him, KILL HIM NOW before he swims across the irish sea, sets up camp in Liverpool and calls it a refuge camp from the Potato Famine. You'll feel sorry for him then when you least expect it he will slit your throat, drink your blood, dance on you twitching corpse and then invite your wife to dinner. Get all your allies to bomb him into the next game (so I can get him) Arrrrrghhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I cant believe your even considering it. Even with all your faults Mr X you must see that to let him live is as bad as becoming my TA - If you dont have the stones for it then swap nations, let me have him. I promise my sole endeveour will be the demise of Ireland. You can have the whole of Germany, your allies have most of it anyway and you wont have to fight for it.

Hersir

WHAT ;) you want to make peace with a back stabbing low life traitor who would sell his granny to the commandant of a concentration camp rather than honour a deal. ARE YOU MAD :ranting::ranting::ranting: Kill Him, KILL HIM NOW before he swims across the irish sea, sets up camp in Liverpool and calls it a refuge camp from the Potato Famine. You'll feel sorry for him then when you least expect it he will slit your throat, drink your blood, dance on you twitching corpse and then invite your wife to dinner. Get all your allies to bomb him into the next game (so I can get him) Arrrrrghhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I cant believe your even considering it. Even with all your faults Mr X you must see that to let him live is as bad as becoming my TA - If you dont have the stones for it then swap nations, let me have him. I promise my sole endeveour will be the demise of Ireland. You can have the whole of Germany, your allies have most of it anyway and you wont have to fight for it.

Make love nor war.

Make love nor war.

Yes, Sponges are soft and Squishy. Victory is all about meeting all kinds of interesting people, exchanging different opinions and cooperating to reach common goals.

We, the friendly and sympathetic Middle Eastern Alliance just want to bring Unity and tranquility to the world. At this moment Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the UAE are angry and violent, but a channel of communications has been opened and a dialogue has been started. Mutual statements about percieved wrongs have been exchanged and we are getting to a concensus. Stowly, but steadily.

If the Middle Eastern Alliance can do anything to mediate in the current German crisis we would like to do so.