Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

On second thought ...........why not make Germany as it is ......purple. :thumbsup:

If I would fill in the country with the same color as its occupiers you could no longer see the difference between who is the agressor and who is the victim.

I got the idea for the map from reading the forum. For an outsider, it is almost impossible to follow what is happening, because one is missing the bigger picture. To give an example:

The only city in game #85 of which I am certain of it's owner is xBrussels. I do know that the rest of Lowlands is occupied, that Denmark and France are probably TA'd, as are Lowlands and GB, but how the rest of the world is doing? No idea. The map I use is a simple PNG file and can easily be edited using Paint and the Fill function.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On second thought ...........why not make Germany as it is ......purple. :thumbsup:

If I would fill in the country with the same color as its occupiers you could no longer see the difference between who is the agressor and who is the victim.

I got the idea for the map from reading the forum. For an outsider, it is almost impossible to follow what is happening, because one is missing the bigger picture. To give an example:

The only city in game #85 of which I am certain of it's owner is xBrussels. I do know that the rest of Lowlands is occupied, that Denmark and France are probably TA'd, as are Lowlands and GB, but how the rest of the world is doing? No idea. The map I use is a simple PNG file and can easily be edited using Paint and the Fill function.

I have no problem with reflecting and remembering Spongistan as the victim state........., forget what I said about purple.

I like the map and the way you are updating it, great work.

BTW, I learned that Iceland and Norway are Total Allies, so that would make Iceland a bit grey.........

I'm wondering what's happened to Rumania. Has he dropped? Not that I care, of course! But methinks his 18 Motor 39's he has sitting in my country will soon be doing that final kung fu maneuver: the Dying Cockroach!

I'm wondering what's happened to Rumania. Has he dropped? Not that I care, of course! But methinks his 18 Motor 39's he has sitting in my country will soon be doing that final kung fu maneuver: the Dying Cockroach!

Ah, the "SPLOTCH" defensive tactic.

Maybe he has dropped. If I were Bulgaria I would exercise my right to appoint a successor.

Guest Spongebob

Well another round and another set of German... oops sorry Lesser Spongistanian provinces fall to the devils of the west. Thats fine but someone else is losing more than me.... relativley speaking :python: Its a race to see who runs out of land first. You really should protect what you take from me as I am fighting back and taking back what I have lost. Very soon I will have a viable AIC net once more and then I can start to build more Sponge Troopers to march on Paris.

I have never had so much fun in defeat as this, thanks Earthling.... Your an inspiration (and an annoyance :pirate2: ) Just Like Me!!!! :santa:

Well another round and another set of German... oops sorry Lesser Spongistanian provinces fall to the devils of the west. Thats fine but someone else is losing more than me.... relativley speaking :python: Its a race to see who runs out of land first. You really should protect what you take from me as I am fighting back and taking back what I have lost. Very soon I will have a viable AIC net once more and then I can start to build more Sponge Troopers to march on Paris.

I have never had so much fun in defeat as this, thanks Earthling.... Your an inspiration (and an annoyance :pirate2: ) Just Like Me!!!! :santa:

Break out the flyswatter!

There are real fish to fry elsewhere.

Spongie, can you give me whining lessons now that I'm at war with 8 countries?

Nope! He didn't drop!

Break out the flyswatter!

There are real fish to fry elsewhere.

Spongie, can you give me whining lessons now that I'm at war with 8 countries?

I am sure the Sponge has educated you in many ways. One lesson is not to send Armies to the front without enough supply. It can be very cold on the road to Moscow

victory-map-diplomacy-87t12a.png

The situation half way through turn 12.

Switched light grey and tan as backfground colors to improve contrast with the Purple Alliance.

Put Lowlands on "dropped" status after the fall of Amsterdam.

Removed the dark blue alliance of Icveland and Portugal as Portugal has dropped and Iceland is TA'd with Nornway

.... And Bob is still dark grey ....

Guest Spongebob
Excellent work on the map.

Bob, rolling over on your back and letting anybody have their way with you is not what most of us would call "taking you on", but whatever gets you through the night I suppose.

LOL your a funny chap!!! Now where are my ships, oh yes they have finished bombing denmark, now off to London

Bob, rolling over on your back and letting anybody have their way with you is not what most of us would call "taking you on", but whatever gets you through the night I suppose.

LOL your a funny chap!!! Now where are my ships, oh yes they have finished bombing denmark, now off to London

OH NO!! Say it isn't so Spongie, whatever would I do is a half dozen light cruisers showed up off London?

Guest Spongebob

OH NO!! Say it isn't so Spongie, whatever would I do is a half dozen light cruisers showed up off London?

You will Surrender and beg for my forgivness :python:

victory-map-diplomacy-87t12a.png

The situation half way through turn 12.

Switched light grey and tan as backfground colors to improve contrast with the Purple Alliance.

Put Lowlands on "dropped" status after the fall of Amsterdam.

Removed the dark blue alliance of Icveland and Portugal as Portugal has dropped and Iceland is TA'd with Nornway

.... And Bob is still dark grey ....

And Hungary has joined with Poland, so he should be brown as well. Soon enough he will become white with purple spots, but for now, he should be brown.