Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Your right ManStain I cannot defeat your LDBs but I sure can whupp the ass of those Czechs :)

I could see why you keep thinking that Czech is finished. If you were running my country, you wouldn't have seen turn 6. The only reason you are still around is that there are some small pockets where you can hide. Don't worry, I will find you and eliminate the last of the Sponges. Then maybe we won't have to hear your stupid comments anymore.

As a firm admirer of Czechain beer and women, and as a spectator from far away:

What happened in turn 6?

How is the war progressing?

What are Ireland, the US and Canada planning? Coming to your rescue to even the odds or looking for an opportunity to slip in an extra knife?

As your alliance is at war with Algeria, Algeria is TA'd to the UAE, and the UAE is at war with us, the friend of an enemy of and enemy of a friend can be a friend. Or something like that.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right ManStain I cannot defeat your LDBs but I sure can whupp the ass of those Czechs :)

I could see why you keep thinking that Czech is finished. If you were running my country, you wouldn't have seen turn 6. The only reason you are still around is that there are some small pockets where you can hide. Don't worry, I will find you and eliminate the last of the Sponges. Then maybe we won't have to hear your stupid comments anymore.

What happened in turn 6?

What are Ireland, the US and Canada planning? Coming to your rescue to even the odds or looking for an opportunity to slip in an extra knife?

As your alliance is at war with Algeria, Algeria is TA'd to the UAE, and the UAE is at war with us, the friend of an enemy of and enemy of a friend can be a friend. Or something like that.

Ireland is on record as having designs on Great Britain, and I am sure he is just waiting until the west can provide enough help to make that possible.

Sponge is done, in two turns, he will not have a province or city left.

Guest Spongebob
Oh yes I will, I have a secret hideaway, far far from the front. :woohoo: just waiting for the time to invade Copenhagen

Right, and I am the Queen of England.

You said it lovey ;):joker:

Given that Sponges are inherently amphibious (albeit soggy upon arrival on the beach) I have to think Bornholm should be afraid... very afraid.

Oh yes I will, I have a secret hideaway, far far from the front. :woohoo: just waiting for the time to invade Copenhagen

Guest Spongebob
Given that Sponges are inherently amphibious (albeit soggy upon arrival on the beach) I have to think Bornholm should be afraid... very afraid.

Shhhhsssshh - He knows where I am now, I thought it was a secret :joker:

Shhhhsssshh - He knows where I am now, I thought it was a secret :joker:

I figured if I put that out there he wouldn't look for you on the Isle of Sponge, er, Man... oh, crap, now I've done it again!

Ummm, didn't you declare war on GB? :woohoo::joker: Maybe it's, 'an enemy of my enemy, if the friend of my enemy's friend is truly a friend of my enemy's friend, or my friend's enemy's friend of his enemy. Except on Thursday.' ;)

Your right ManStain I cannot defeat your LDBs but I sure can whupp the ass of those Czechs :woohoo:

What happened in turn 6?

On turn 6, I had already been fighting 2 enemies in my little country for 2 turns. With only 14 provinces, there is not a lot of room to dance against two invading forces. I've seen some weak defenses before, but Germany in this game has been laughable. With all of the occupying forces in Germany, I'll bet the sponge doesn't have 2000 ground kills.

Ummm, didn't you declare war on GB? :woohoo:

I did, but AFTER the UAE did. Apologies were expressed for that. It was the only way to kick you out. And Tunesia. And Algeria. Kuwayt is liberated now. Alas, as GB is already TA'd with 4 other nations it is impossible to cede control back. But no problem. The people of Kuwayt are in good hands now. Though those who suffered under UAE occupation (And Tunesia, and Algeria), are still a bit upset. We are working on that.

Guest Spongebob
Your right ManStain I cannot defeat your LDBs but I sure can whupp the ass of those Czechs :joker:

What happened in turn 6?

On turn 6, I had already been fighting 2 enemies in my little country for 2 turns. With only 14 provinces, there is not a lot of room to dance against two invading forces. I've seen some weak defenses before, but Germany in this game has been laughable. With all of the occupying forces in Germany, I'll bet the sponge doesn't have 2000 ground kills.

1459 :woohoo: is that more than 2000?

Guest Spongebob
1459 :woohoo: is that more than 2000?

I take it that it is a new personal highscore for you?

No I have 4200ish in G85 but in previous games i dont know i will need to filter through my hundreds of old reports. Possibly G75 has more.