Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob
Hey Mr X maybe you should ask yourself about how I got my prediction right about Ireland whuppin your ass.... Well I cannot wait to tell you

Hersir is my best bud, we planned the fake hatred since forever and the Irish, American and Canadians are coming to Rescue Germany. Wont be long before my allies are landing on the west coast of France, landing on the beaches of England and stomping all the way to the German border.... oh.... :python: Denmark WILL be mine, you can bank on it.

Thanks Hersir, your a star, still a double crossing back stabbing git, but still a star - I could not have done it without you.

I sure hope this does not challenge my #1 position on your list :mellow:

Wow Hersir, I was expecting a heck of a fight, but how tough could a sponge lackey be?

Hey stop calling my best mate Hersir, im no lackey :mellow:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my kind of Victory! game. Our 4 little countries are now at war with Ireland, Italy, Algeria, Greece, Yugoslavia, Austria, Hungary, Germany, Poland, Baltic States, Finland, and Norway. With Lowlands vanquished but USA, Canada and other TA's on the horizon. If you can get just a few more on your side Spongeboob, you still will die.

Waiting to hear from the Russians. It is a great boon to them if they can avoid fighting until the T-34 arrives. I am glad I am not playing an eastern European nation right now.

Guess everybody is waiting for the Russians. The big unknown, a huge area with great potential. If ever the bear rises.

This is my kind of Victory! game. Our 4 little countries are now at war with Ireland, Italy, Algeria, Greece, Yugoslavia, Austria, Hungary, Germany, Poland, Baltic States, Finland, and Norway. With Lowlands vanquished but USA, Canada and other TA's on the horizon. If you can get just a few more on your side Spongeboob, you still will die.

Waiting to hear from the Russians. It is a great boon to them if they can avoid fighting until the T-34 arrives. I am glad I am not playing an eastern European nation right now.

The diplomatic map halfway through turn 15.

victory-map-diplomacy-87t15.png

Invented a special symbol for a nation that does not have a major city left, but bravely continues to resist, hoping for a wonder.

Aaaaah the world in flames, truly a 'world' war'. Sponge cought in zhe middle. What more could you wish for? :alien2:

Aaaaah the world in flames, truly a 'world' war'. Sponge cought in zhe middle. What more could you wish for? :alien2:

Sponge surviving in the middle?

Even played the "world in flames" boardgame?

Guest Spongebob

Glad to see I am still represented but you should know I still have many cities under Spongistanian control. I have my East Prussian estates, a few provinces on the outskirts the enemy has forgotten about, 12 home cities, a few donated cities so I could still be around for several turns yet.

Glad to see I am still represented but you should know I still have many cities under Spongistanian control. I have my East Prussian estates, a few provinces on the outskirts the enemy has forgotten about, 12 home cities, a few donated cities so I could still be around for several turns yet.

Ah, spongie, we run on the same day, and you managed to go first this time, so you will last one more turn.

Guest Spongebob

Ah, spongie, we run on the same day, and you managed to go first this time, so you will last one more turn.

Keep following Mr X the closer you will come to your eventual doom or have you forgotten about those Polish and Hungarian armour waiting to pounce on your desperate little tommys. One final thing, update your sig its a little dated dont you think and nowhere as informative or as entertaining as mine.

Keep following Mr X the closer you will come to your eventual doom or have you forgotten about those Polish and Hungarian armour waiting to pounce on your desperate little tommys. One final thing, update your sig its a little dated dont you think and nowhere as informative or as entertaining as mine.

How pathetic, reduced to being Poland's spy toy. Poland and Hungary are too busy with Czech and I to see the English hammer fall!

Guest Spongebob

Stop your crying Girl, I will not roll over a die. Your only moaning because your home nation is getting battered, that one day Copenhagen will be handed to me on a silver platter and you now are in awwww of the Greatness that is before you that is Sponge.

I am the glue that binds two empires together hell bent on restoring Greater Spongistan and destroying those that thought it would be an easy ride.

You all underestimated the Sponge, you thought I would fold after a few defeats, you know what thought did dont you, it followed a muck cart and thought it was a wedding.

So the English have a hammer do they, maybe they should have brought some tanks instead :alien2:

Stop your crying Girl, I will not roll over a die. Your only moaning because your home nation is getting battered, that one day Copenhagen will be handed to me on a silver platter and you now are in awwww of the Greatness that is before you that is Sponge.

I am the glue that binds two empires together hell bent on restoring Greater Spongistan and destroying those that thought it would be an easy ride.

You all underestimated the Sponge, you thought I would fold after a few defeats, you know what thought did dont you, it followed a muck cart and thought it was a wedding.

So the English have a hammer do they, maybe they should have brought some tanks instead :alien2:

Again you forgot to take your medication!

I would respond to your post, but I really don't understand the babbling.

I read your post and all I can picture is two guys in white coats chasing you. They are carrying big nets and that Napoleon XIV song is playing in the background.

Guest Spongebob

How are your islands in MY :( country Girly, are they still in one piece? what about that army of yours in eastern Europe? decided to head south and help poor old Czechoslovakia? First the French try and save the Coot, now GB thinks he is in with a shout and when he fails you can have a go as well. Your tactics are so 2 dimentional and fully predictable its a miricle you and your cronies have had the success you have had so far... but face facts your all doomed.

You cannot survive the weight of the world against you. As for the Russians, I have no concerns. :alien2:

How are your islands in MY :( country Girly, are they still in one piece? what about that army of yours in eastern Europe? decided to head south and help poor old Czechoslovakia? First the French try and save the Coot, now GB thinks he is in with a shout and when he fails you can have a go as well. Your tactics are so 2 dimentional and fully predictable its a miricle you and your cronies have had the success you have had so far... but face facts your all doomed.

You cannot survive the weight of the world against you. As for the Russians, I have no concerns. :alien2:

Hey , we Dutchmen from the middle east are not at war with them and neither are the Russians!

You make it sound like the whole world is coming to the rescue.