Game 87

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Welcome to the game Ireland!!!!!

Please tell me your NOT working with that traitor Hersir, all respect I have for you my minion would be blown out of the water if that was the case.

Hersir / Ireland will double cross you, stab you in the back and dance on the graves of your brave troops.

Ally with anyone but him, even me in my current condition would be a better ally than Hersir.

Time to do a SIM POL on Ireland and find out who shares a bed with a Traitor

Guest Spongebob

Thanks Earthling.

Don't listen to the yellow man, he is just jealous and still does not know how to respect his former victors.

I have no respect for a back stabbing traitorous snake in the grass and one day you will feel the Yellow Boot of Spongistan upon your neck.

Save me the SIM POL order and tell me who your allies are so I can offer them my sincere sympathy. Unless they are comfortable with you as an ally. :thumbsup:

Ask Poland for his turn results after my next turn. Then call me predictable.

Wouldn't matter. Those things are marked with the "Most-Secret-Ever-You-Die-a-Horrible-Death-if-You-Leak-It" classification marking.

That way Polish newspapers report that EVERY turn is a Great Turn!

Great Leader

Iosip Sliceroslaw Stalinowycz

Grand Poo Bah of the Expanding Polish Empire

Thanks Earthling.

Don't listen to the yellow man, he is just jealous and still does not know how to respect his former victors.

I have no respect for a back stabbing traitorous snake in the grass and one day you will feel the Yellow Boot of Spongistan upon your neck.

Save me the SIM POL order and tell me who your allies are so I can offer them my sincere sympathy. Unless they are comfortable with you as an ally. :thumbsup:

....... or you could look at the very nice map Dageraad made :thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob

I see Hersir is being a snake again, I take on the whole of western Europe, soften them up a bit THEN the viper DW on them.... :thumbsup: Lowlife, why dont you go and invade South America and do the world a favour

I see Hersir is being a snake again, I take on the whole of western Europe, soften them up a bit THEN the viper DW on them.... :thumbsup: Lowlife, why dont you go and invade South America and do the world a favour

South America is not on the Vic map Sponge. But you can pick it the next game. :thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob

South America is not on the Vic map Sponge. But you can pick it the next game. :thumbsup:

I know that I just get left with a bad taste in my mouth when I share a game with the Viper, if he sails off the edge of the world I will not have to worry about him stabbing me in the back.

I suppose Desfeeney and CD Earnst are the ones running USA and Canada

I see Hersir is being a snake again, I take on the whole of western Europe, soften them up a bit THEN the viper DW on them.... :ranting: Lowlife, why dont you go and invade South America and do the world a favour

I know that I just get left with a bad taste in my mouth when I share a game with the Viper, if he sails off the edge of the world I will not have to worry about him stabbing me in the back.

Well, we all are aware that you don't need to get stabbed in the back......... so why worry so much? :thumbsup:

I see Hersir is being a snake again, I take on the whole of western Europe, soften them up a bit THEN the viper DW on them.... :ranting: Lowlife, why dont you go and invade South America and do the world a favour

Well, we all are aware that you don't need to get stabbed in the back......... so why worry so much? :thumbsup:

The thing that really troubles me about this war Hersir, is it appears that Spongeboob is rooting for me.

As for Sponge softening us up, I cannot recall any losses suffered at the hands of Germany, I have got a little bit of experience though, which will come in handy against Ireland, USA and Canada I am sure.

Guest Spongebob

You still cannot catch me Mr X, I got this great big target on my back and you still cant hit it. :o However those paltry 2 divisions in Erfurt should be my first british kills, cant go through a whole game and not give you a little slap before I leave. :thumbsup:

The Austrians face a disaster of major magnitude.

Funny how ones luck can change. :thumbsup:

Von Manstein