Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The time is near. The moment we've all been waiting for. The secretive, yet forceful neighbors...The Russians!

My source says that the Russians will soon be joining the European landscape very soon. The addition of several new T-34s into Central Europe is going to change things a little bit.

Guest Spongebob
The time is near. The moment we've all been waiting for. The secretive, yet forceful neighbors...The Russians!

My source says that the Russians will soon be joining the European landscape very soon. The addition of several new T-34s into Central Europe is going to change things a little bit.

Well you do need all the help you can get.

Ask Poland for his turn results after my next turn. Then call me predictable.

Wouldn't matter. Those things are marked with the "Most-Secret-Ever-You-Die-a-Horrible-Death-if-You-Leak-It" classification marking.

That way Polish newspapers report that EVERY turn is a Great Turn!

Great Leader

Iosip Sliceroslaw Stalinowycz

Grand Poo Bah of the Expanding Polish Empire

OK. I see then results. Tell me again what I was supposed to see? Hmmm... Maybe I WILL permit film crews to the wreckage site. Sometimes the TRUTH really does boost morale!

(I know...I know, it totally will not be a turning point, but little things like that give a little pep in the step. Oh. By the way. Thanks for the increase in experience for all those Greens. Kinda like a Live Fire Exercise on performance enhancing medications.)

Oh. And also by the way. <phew!> :-)

Ask Poland for his turn results after my next turn. Then call me predictable.

Wouldn't matter. Those things are marked with the "Most-Secret-Ever-You-Die-a-Horrible-Death-if-You-Leak-It" classification marking.

That way Polish newspapers report that EVERY turn is a Great Turn!

Great Leader

Iosip Sliceroslaw Stalinowycz

Grand Poo Bah of the Expanding Polish Empire

OK. I see then results. Tell me again what I was supposed to see? Hmmm... Maybe I WILL permit film crews to the wreckage site. Sometimes the TRUTH really does boost morale!

(I know...I know, it totally will not be a turning point, but little things like that give a little pep in the step. Oh. By the way. Thanks for the increase in experience for all those Greens. Kinda like a Live Fire Exercise on performance enhancing medications.)

Your welcome. Like I had a choice?

Sorry. A little "woo-hoo" every once in a while feels like a guilty pleasure. I have had plenty of those "woo-hoo" comments directed my way while battling my worthy adversaries, so I guess I indulged.

Sorry. A little "woo-hoo" every once in a while feels like a guilty pleasure. I have had plenty of those "woo-hoo" comments directed my way while battling my worthy adversaries, so I guess I indulged.

You have earned the right. You have made no mistakes I have found.

Come on spill the beans, is Denmark dead? I may be gone but i have a vested interest in my Beloved Denmark

I told you I would outlast the sponge. And I have reached 10,000 kills this turn.

Also, I don't know what help the Russians will be to me. I am going to have to battle them once they cut through Poland.

Guest Spongebob
Come on spill the beans, is Denmark dead? I may be gone but i have a vested interest in my Beloved Denmark

My inferior American army is standing toe- to toe with Slicers German army. How will it end?

It will end with your head on a Spike :rolleyes:

They are headed in the wrong direction. They should be headed south. Hey, Russians! We have vodka waiting!!! :ranting::rolleyes::cheers: