Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now dont you lot still wish I was around?

:ranting::ranting::ranting:DIE HERSIR DIE DIE DIE :ranting::ranting::ranting:

He will die soon enough.

That's the spirit!

See you next turn?

We dutchies have a saying: 'When two dogs fight over a bone, the third one takes it away' :ranting:

Now if you vill excuse me. I have Panzers waiting for orders. I just love zhe french. It will be a hot summer. Though I heard Czechoslovakians are not going to enjoy the nice weather. Most of zhem are six feet under...

Adieu,

Von Manstein

For what it's worth, here is the ranking based on exchange of 25+ POP cities as of TP17:

Algeria +9

TransJordan +6

Italy +5

Syria +5

Spain +5

France +3

Britain +3

Norway +3

Tunisia +3

Iraq +2

Austria +2

Rumania +1

Denmark +1

Finland +1

Poland +1

Persia +1

Everyone Else is at 0 or negative.....by my count anyway.

third place is not bad... but i'll work my way to the top later on...

did you also deduct the cities someone lost?

For what it's worth, here is the ranking based on exchange of 25+ POP cities as of TP17:

Algeria +9

TransJordan +6

Italy +5

Syria +5

Spain +5

France +3

Britain +3

Norway +3

Tunisia +3

Iraq +2

Austria +2

Rumania +1

Denmark +1

Finland +1

Poland +1

Persia +1

Everyone Else is at 0 or negative.....by my count anyway.

third place is not bad... but i'll work my way to the top later on...

did you also deduct the cities someone lost?

Why, are you planning to lose some soon? :ranting:

I'll do my best to keep ahead of you. I could use Italy as a stepping point for further expansion of the TJ empire, and a foothold in europe. Seems like the appropriate place to trample under the boots of my numerous legions.

I'll do my best to keep ahead of you. I could use Italy as a stepping point for further expansion of the TJ empire, and a foothold in europe. Seems like the appropriate place to trample under the boots of my numerous legions.

Our alliance already is at war with the nr 1 on this list. You, as the nr 2, want to extend the conflict to the nr 3? Ever heard of the concept of "Hubris"?

Our alliance already is at war with the nr 1 on this list. You, as the nr 2, want to extend the conflict to the nr 3? Ever heard of the concept of "Hubris"?

Wasn't that the name of the main character in that series written bij Piers Anthony, "Bio of a space tyrant"?

I'm not at war with Algeria. I (almost) wasn't involved in actions against SA and UAE (who both declared war on me). Southern European alliance is at war with both the west and the east (where they're not really winning as far as we can see). How many troops do you think are located in the heel of Italy? This would be a perfect time to attack there. And it would strenghten the west european alliance, giving them some air to organize. As far as I can see, a perfect strategy (as long as the russians don't get involved in the war, that is).

Wasn't that the name of the main character in that series written bij Piers Anthony, "Bio of a space tyrant"?

I'm not at war with Algeria. I (almost) wasn't involved in actions against SA and UAE (who both declared war on me). Southern European alliance is at war with both the west and the east (where they're not really winning as far as we can see). How many troops do you think are located in the heel of Italy? This would be a perfect time to attack there. And it would strenghten the west european alliance, giving them some air to organize. As far as I can see, a perfect strategy (as long as the russians don't get involved in the war, that is).

I like how you think. We are only at war with half the countries in the game.

Try http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubris.

Though I must say I do have some sympathy for the Western European Alliance who seem to be fighting against the rest of the world minus us, and minus those who are not fighting.

But if the Russians DO go south, Kurassier would be delighted and you would not care.

Try http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubris.

Though I must say I do have some sympathy for the Western European Alliance who seem to be fighting against the rest of the world minus us, and minus those who are not fighting.

But if the Russians DO go south, Kurassier would be delighted and you would not care.

If you'd know the series you wouldn't have mentioned the link.

I'd be delighted if the Russians would go south, then we'd have a nice next target, wouldn't we? :ranting:

I like how you think. We are only at war with half the countries in the game.

Yes, I'm always one who helps the poor and needy of this world.... :-)