Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

I love your reports, Falco. I can give you a little bit of info on the Central Europe front. These of course are sensitive government documents, so some is censored in the interests of national security.

In southern Germany, the Hungarians have finally finished rebuilding their tank corps, which was badly mauled in the Czech campaign, and have attacked into Germany. The Poles launched a massive offensive on turn 23, with more than 30 full strength mobile divisions. The out gunned British tankers (deleted for purposes of national security)

It is expected that (deleted for purposes of national security).

The Austrians meanwhile launched an offensive into the industrial heart of France. No word on whether they were coordinating with the Poles. The French (deleted for purposes of national security). More news as it happens.

Baltic States is advancing along the Baltic in force against Denmark. The Danes (deleted for purposes of national security)

Hope this helps.

I thank thee for these kind words.

I will take your report and work it into my next post. I've heard it rumored that all WEA troops ran like chickens and are being followed by the peaceful forces of the SEA and the NEA. Care to comment on those rumors?

Well, the concept that they are truly seperate alliances is a bit of a reach, since Hungary and Poland are TA's. I will let the next few turns give you your answer. I think, perhaps, Monty used to be a propaganda minister for Saddam Hussein.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the concept that they are truly seperate alliances is a bit of a reach, since Hungary and Poland are TA's. I will let the next few turns give you your answer. I think, perhaps, Monty used to be a propaganda minister for Saddam Hussein.

I have always said I was the lynch pin, the one in the middle. I join a vast alliance that stretches from the Arctic Circle to the Mediterranean and we expand east and west.

I have always said I was the lynch pin, the one in the middle. I join a vast alliance that stretches from the Arctic Circle to the Mediterranean and we expand east and west.

If that isn't a call to arms for the rest of the world, I don't know what would be.

Everyone here knows how this is going to pan out so lets not pretend we dont. Making grand speeches on the world stage will not save your sorry ass.

With such overwhelming force arranged against the WEA they still hold out. How many nations against them? 12? And still their holding? Not really a sorry ass then.

Everyone here knows how this is going to pan out so lets not pretend we dont. Making grand speeches on the world stage will not save your sorry ass.

With such overwhelming force arranged against the WEA they still hold out. How many nations against them? 12? And still their holding? Not really a sorry ass then.

I was thinking the same thing.....and they will get more wars as the game lengthens.

If that isn't a call to arms for the rest of the world, I don't know what would be.

Sounds good, I'm in. Now if I can just get those pesky Persians and Iraqis out of my country! :ranting:

Sounds good, I'm in. Now if I can just get those pesky Persians and Iraqis out of my country! :ranting:

You will be happy to now that in the near future all of the UAE will be working for the good cause with 120% efficiency.

And as I remember we both DW Great Brittain on turn 3, but you are still at war with him and i am at peace. So technically, I am fighting against an enemy of the WEU. I know you theoretically cound have build 10 medicocre Armored divisions in turn 24, so please come out into the open for one last Hurrah! and then disband the army to deny us the kills!

You will be happy to now that in the near future all of the UAE will be working for the good cause with 120% efficiency.

And as I remember we both DW Great Brittain on turn 3, but you are still at war with him and i am at peace. So technically, I am fighting against an enemy of the WEU. I know you theoretically cound have build 10 medicocre Armored divisions in turn 24, so please come out into the open for one last Hurrah! and then disband the army to deny us the kills!

:ranting::cheers:

Ooch! rotten T34's! :ranting:

we must have some serious talk with the Russian who sold their designs to the French... <_<

Well, we know what has happened to the Northern, Central and Southern Russians: they dropped. So there is no one to talk to over there.

But feel free to discuss the merits of the T-34 design in the battles against France with us.

You are probably a great fan of the idea of a French technology?

If you are, no doubt you have suggestions for an Italian one?