Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it seems the British are continuing to run back to the Channel. Every month land falls to the Hungarian command with very little in the way of resistance. Not a tank or infantry division stand in our way as we march to London

I have been dealing with the Poles, and of course having a hard time overcoming the trembling I get every time I hear about your tanks.

I have been dealing with the Poles, and of course having a hard time overcoming the trembling I get every time I hear about your tanks.

:thumbsup:

Still T34's against english steel? :wacko::thumbsup:

Oh speaking of T34's. Did anyone hear about those french T34's? Now locked up in xNancy... nowhere to go nowhere to hide. French bankers ruined the country and now the ordinary soldiers have to pay. With their lives! Revolution is in zhe air.

What a game!

Its the rumble of the tracks that are making you tremble, oh and your fear

Still T34's against english steel? :wacko::thumbsup:

Oh speaking of T34's. Did anyone hear about those french T34's? Now locked up in xNancy... nowhere to go nowhere to hide. French bankers ruined the country and now the ordinary soldiers have to pay. With their lives! Revolution is in zhe air.

What a game!

I heard that story, my finance minister was laughing his socks while he counted the vast reserves in the nations coffers.

Still T34's against english steel? :oops::thumbsup:

What a game!

Congratulations Field Marshall, you have delivered a possible knockout blow to the French. He is so demoralized, I see a collapse eminent. With the finest army in the field still a French army, it is a sad thing to see the country lose their fighting spirit.

The only problem is it will take you quite awhile to take out Nancy, but in the meantime, you will be unmolested in the French countryside. Both of my flanks now look vulnerable. I guess this is why Monty, for all his talk, is advancing at a McClellan like pace, knowing he may not have to fight me at all.

....is advancing at a McClellan like pace

Care to explaine this reference?

It is true I advance only to find nothing. I know you have a sizeable army in Alsfeld city and the surrounding countryside and my Hungarian armour is looking to test itself against the British. Is this where you will make your last stand before the North Sea? or will you continue to retreat and stretch my supply lines.

Still T34's against english steel? :oops::thumbsup:

What a game!

Congratulations Field Marshall, you have delivered a possible knockout blow to the French. He is so demoralized, I see a collapse eminent. With the finest army in the field still a French army, it is a sad thing to see the country lose their fighting spirit.

The only problem is it will take you quite awhile to take out Nancy, but in the meantime, you will be unmolested in the French countryside. Both of my flanks now look vulnerable. I guess this is why Monty, for all his talk, is advancing at a McClellan like pace, knowing he may not have to fight me at all.

You've go to be kidding me. With all you superiority all the time and now your alliance is crumbling? Common, be a man, make those Grants hum while bearing down on the loser T-34's.

Congratz to Italy and Austria then. Will you guys now turn upon your northern brothers? You've pacified the east, now seemingly the west.

Still T34's against english steel? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

What a game!

You've go to be kidding me. With all you superiority all the time and now your alliance is crumbling? Common, be a man, make those Grants hum while bearing down on the loser T-34's.

Congratz to Italy and Austria then. Will you guys now turn upon your northern brothers? You've pacified the east, now seemingly the west.

Well, Falco, I actually don't have Grants yet, I am still fighting with A-13 II's. I figured that would be more fair for Monty. :oops:

I just learned the uther horror of bombers being intercepted by 50 fighters...

i feel scared, i want to quit.

I accept your surrender. No go away and leave my country. :rolleyes::ranting:

No way. We've just begun bringing law and order back to the place. Some cities are even free of partisans.

Now your pushing your luck Marklen X :rolleyes:

Oh dear! You have threatened me with total annihilation already, I shudder to think what you will threaten if I upset you.

No far from it, I just think the bravado of someone in your position is a little arrogant, dare I say Spongelike :ranting: