Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hungarian Empire hereby recognises the legitimacy of the city state of Nizwa. :python:

Yea!!!! :(

Please send aid. Lots of King Tigers would be nice. :rolleyes::wacko:

Lol, his army actually resembles the Duchy of Fenwick's right now, but I am sure it is the thought that counts.

I can send some T34s that recently faced action on the western front, buyer collects from the Alsfeld area of Germany. Slight cosmetic damage. Some may need engines, guns, tracks, chairs etc - Plenty of spares available.

The Hungarian Empire hereby recognises the legitimacy of the city state of Nizwa. :python:

Yea!!!! :(

Please send aid. Lots of King Tigers would be nice. :rolleyes::wacko:

Lol, his army actually resembles the Duchy of Fenwick's right now, but I am sure it is the thought that counts.

I can send some T34s that recently faced action on the western front, buyer collects from the Alsfeld area of Germany. Slight cosmetic damage. Some may need engines, guns, tracks, chairs etc - Plenty of spares available.

Hehe, I have to admire your sense of humor. Now the rest of those tanks in Frankfurt are goners, but I will make you a deal to save your infantry. All you gotta do is convince Slicer to come over the top, and stop his annoying seize and retreat strategy, and I promise I will leave your boys alone.

Hehe, I have to admire your sense of humor. Now the rest of those tanks in Frankfurt are goners, but I will make you a deal to save your infantry. All you gotta do is convince Slicer to come over the top, and stop his annoying seize and retreat strategy, and I promise I will leave your boys alone.

Okay I will do as you ask, just dont kill me mr wabbit! - Slicer go kill the Brit, there that should do it now leave me troops alone.... you did promise <_<

Okay I will do as you ask, just dont kill me mr wabbit! - Slicer go kill the Brit, there that should do it now leave me troops alone.... you did promise <_<

My promise is not if you ask him, but if you convince him. I remain unconvinced that he is convinced, but I will know in a couple of days. And I will keep that promise with pleasure.

Newest map for turn 31:

victory-map-diplomacy-87t31.png

- Some progress in Southern Russia. Nevertheless, Southern Russia is a big place and it's a loooong way to xKumertau.

- Some changes in Germany, but the WEA get's thougher as it gets smaller.

- The remnants of Rumania and Bulgaria seem to be gone.

- Tunesia and Algeria appear to be withdrawing from Eastern Libya and use the momentum to bomb Italy.

- Gentlemen who want to help xNizwa better hurry.

The Hungarian Empire hereby recognises the legitimacy of the city state of Nizwa. :thumbsup:

Yea!!!! :cheers:

Please send aid. Lots of King Tigers would be nice. :thumbsup::cheers:

FYI, I am not picky, whole tanks, tank parts, etc. They will all be put to good use. Complete turrets can be wall mounted, metal plates can be riveted to the walls (getting quite thick, but those silly Iraqi and Persians keep putting holes in them that need to be plugged) Ordinance is very helpful as we are using LOTS of munitions. Even if they are used or duds, thats ok, we will put them on these rigged up catapults and fling them at the enemy. Catapults you say? well a couple of my engineers decided that since there are a lot of Iraqi and Persian bombers/fighters as well as UAE fighter parts falling from the sky, they decided to jerry rig them into catapults and throw the parts back at the enemy. :thumbsup:

You should see this old Persian Marat battleship we pulled out of the gulf months ago. It's part of the western wall of xNizwa! :huh:

oh, and a side note for Ondali, sorry, all the 'treasures' are being used up. We are melting down all HVY and LGT ores we find and using them to bolster the walls. The PET we have is being used as fuel for the many flamethrowers we have put up. :cheers:

You guys had enought yet? Ready to surrender? It's only a fleshwound! <_<:drunk::drunk:

Guest Spongebob
You guys had enought yet? Ready to surrender? It's only a fleshwound! :drunk::drunk::cheers:

Hold onto the good fight! Iceland is on it's way! Long Live xNizwa!

<_<

:huh:

:thumbsup:

Sounds like another inspirational fight that I once heard about in xBrussels!

I remember brussels, everyone.... run away from Nizwa, it will be the death of you.

OK. Here I come. Are you ready for me? I sure hope not!

"Have at you! Come on then!"

I've been ready. Boy, have I got a surprise for you. I hope you enjoy surprises.

I've been ready. Boy, have I got a surprise for you. I hope you enjoy surprises.

If it is a birtday cake, then YES! I love THOSE kind of surprises. If it explodes....wellllll.....not so much. Why don't you give it to someone else? Crud...now I'm sk-k-k-kared.

"Ouch. That's gonna leave a Markolene"

Wow, when you "have at you" you really go all out, eh? Makes the Black Knight look tame. I think the line, "none shall pass" works here too.

Wow, when you "have at you" you really go all out, eh? Makes the Black Knight look tame. I think the line, "none shall pass" works here too.

Yeah...did you like that? Those guys were all convicts anyway....and former Czech and German turncoats rounding out the battalions. The only regrets I have is the loss of muskets....and entenching tools....oooh..can't forget about all that food you must have destroyed.

You're just too tough for a rinky-dink outfit like Poland. Why do you think everyone makes Polish jokes?

"Did you hear the one about the Polish Army who was defeated on the German plains by the British? The Polish Soldiers threw grenades at the Brits, and the Brits picked up the grenades, pulled the pins, and threw them back."

George Pilsliceskiy

Minister of Archery