Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Your nation has overrun :cheers: an air base at xNizwa which included the following planes:

2130 P-36C 232 P-40C 522 P-40B 185 Dauntless II :rolleyes:

Your nation has conquered xNizwa from UAE ( 5 points of national morale were gained) :cheers:

That's it? 5 lousy moral points! I would think they would be partying in the streets of Baghdad for days on end! :drunk::cheers:

I agree, i'll request Russ to change the code that xnizwa will give more moral in vic 2. :cheers:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your nation has overrun :cheers: an air base at xNizwa which included the following planes:

2130 P-36C 232 P-40C 522 P-40B 185 Dauntless II :rolleyes:

Your nation has conquered xNizwa from UAE ( 5 points of national morale were gained) :cheers:

Yeah finally.

And no food there, the people there must have been starving.

darn, its more than a double order to move a unit from xnizwa to xmelitopol via rail.

poland here come my reserves... better crush my armies before the invincible vetrans from nizwa crush you.

Don't worry Poland, just put your troops behind a wall..... :rolleyes:

darn, its more than a double order to move a unit from xnizwa to xmelitopol via rail.

poland here come my reserves... better crush my armies before the invincible vetrans from nizwa crush you.

Don't worry Poland, just put your troops behind a wall..... :rolleyes:

Salute to a tenacious and well fought defence. The weather is beautifull in Russia this time of the year. The massive air support over the straits of Hormuz can finally go somewhere else.

Don't worry Poland, just put your troops behind a wall..... :cheers:

Salute to a tenacious and well fought defence. The weather is beautifull in Russia this time of the year. The massive air support over the straits of Hormuz can finally go somewhere else.

Crap! :rolleyes:

Care to elaborate?

I think he is just dissapointed to hear he will have to fight in Central Russia. For quite some time, the Eastern European nations thought of Russia as just a fat cow that they could milk at their leisure. Learning that there is a bull in the field who will fight them for the cow has got to be disconcerting.

Care to elaborate?

I think he is just dissapointed to hear he will have to fight in Central Russia. For quite some time, the Eastern European nations thought of Russia as just a fat cow that they could milk at their leisure. Learning that there is a bull in the field who will fight them for the cow has got to be disconcerting.

Yugoslavia? In Central Russia too? But there are already Icelandic, Baltic, Finnish, Polish, Iraqi, Russian and Persian troops there (or almost there). The more the merrier. So, welcome to the meatgrinder. Maybe we will invite the Turks too.

Yugoslavia? In Central Russia too? But there are already Icelandic, Baltic, Finnish, Polish, Iraqi, Russian and Persian troops there (or almost there). The more the merrier. So, welcome to the meatgrinder. Maybe we will invite the Turks too.

Can xNizwa come? We still have 3 guys with 24 bullets, 1 tank shell and 5 kernels of corn hiding out in a cellar.... :rolleyes:

Care to elaborate?

Sheesh, I owe the Yugos an apology, I was thinking Sven was Poland. Wow, talk about insulting, hehe. Maybe they were just hoping to hop across the Bosphorus while you were otherwise occupied, and now have lost the nerve to try.

Can xNizwa come? We still have 3 guys with 24 bullets, 1 tank shell and 5 kernels of corn hiding out in a cellar.... :rolleyes:

I think we can make room for a Nizwanian observer corps, provided that the intelligence gathered does not leave the cellar.

hmm yeah, those partizans are invited to either leave the village or stay put in the cellars. Most importantly, they should stop derailing my trains...

B) the city was out of general supplies so 3 turns later all defenders would have been 0% anyway...

Can xNizwa come? We still have 3 guys with 24 bullets, 1 tank shell and 5 kernels of corn hiding out in a cellar.... B)

hmm yeah, those partizans are invited to either leave the village or stay put in the cellars. Most importantly, they should stop derailing my trains...

:drunk: the city was out of general supplies so 3 turns later all defenders would have been 0% anyway...

B) Live and learn! :ranting::cheers: Sorry, derailing the trains is our new job. :rolleyes:

Please note, I could have quit a while back when all seemed hopeless, but I didn't want to make it too easy for you. :cheers:

Can xNizwa come? We still have 3 guys with 24 bullets, 1 tank shell and 5 kernels of corn hiding out in a cellar.... B)

I think we can make room for a Nizwanian observer corps, provided that the intelligence gathered does not leave the cellar.

Ummm, didn't you see the part where we had 24 bullets and a tank shell. We still want to fight. B)

Now the Nizwanian Intelligence Corp is another matter all together. They are well financed, well fed, and well....., well use your imagination. They are very active and very active. :drunk::rolleyes:

and they don't exist! :ranting: