Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Yugoslavia? In Central Russia too? But there are already Icelandic, Baltic, Finnish, Polish, Iraqi, Russian and Persian troops there (or almost there). The more the merrier. So, welcome to the meatgrinder. Maybe we will invite the Turks too.

Can xNizwa come? We still have 3 guys with 24 bullets, 1 tank shell and 5 kernels of corn hiding out in a cellar.... B)

I think we can make room for a Nizwanian observer corps, provided that the intelligence gathered does not leave the cellar.

Ummm, didn't you see the part where we had 24 bullets and a tank shell. We still want to fight. B)

Now the Nizwanian Intelligence Corp is another matter all together. They are well financed, well fed, and well....., well use your imagination. They are very active and very active. :drunk::rolleyes:

and they don't exist! :ranting:

The partizans in xDhank are getting bored.

There is still enough ammo and RPG's to put a spanner in the works.

Alas, there are no works to put a spanner in to.

No doubt production would be severely curtailed.

But xDhank does not have any production.

Interception of tax collectors?

xDhank does not pay any taxes, as noone lives there.

If security troops would ever be stationed here, they would face a warm reception.

But no security troops ever came.

And blowing up railway would be more satisfying if that railway was ever used. For anything.

There are plans to spread the revolution, but there is not enough food and drink left to reach another town.

And the radio broadcasts from xNizwa went silent not long ago.

Some younger partizans even went away to look for jobs in the metropolis of xAbudhabi, but no one has heard from them since.

The old guard stays put, and tell eachother fantasies.

Of crushing Iraq

Of conquering Tehran

Of running wild on the steppes of Russia.

But that's a world that they don't live in.

The partizans in xDhank are getting bored.

(xDhank is the only city in the Former UAE with a partisan level of 10).

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so intimidated by your power, I have fled to Wales, where I await my fate. I did find time to kill a few planes in the meantime.

Hey Viking pilot, I thought all 5 of my battleships were dead? You only missed by 5. Oh well, close.

Wales? Forget it, I'm not going to Wales its full of Welsh people and sheep. Your welcome to it, I will let you live, I have some Belgians to kill anyway.

And still the battle rages in northern Europe. Now those nice and easy Belgian people must suffer the cruel fate of a war stricken country. I do so feel for them. That's why we civilized Africans and Middle Easterners fight in the desert. That way only the lizards suffer.

And still the battle rages in northern Europe. Now those nice and easy Belgian people must suffer the cruel fate of a war stricken country. I do so feel for them. That's why we civilized Africans and Middle Easterners fight in the desert. That way only the lizards suffer.

Hmmm, I think I was just called a lizard. Man that's cold blooded! :laugh:

Hmmm, I think I was just called a lizard. Man that's cold blooded! :laugh:

Hahahahaha. You might see it that way! But I meant something different of course, but who am I to disagree with your thinking?

Lizard? Cold Blooded? Hmmmmm......That was actually kind of funny......

We have tried to spare the Belgians, who have thrived under our benevolent rule, the jackboot of the Hungarian oppressors. We have spent British blood in the effort, but sadly the overwhelming numbers of EEA troops are pushing us back.

We have not yet begun to fight though.

We have tried to spare the Belgians, who have thrived under our benevolent rule, the jackboot of the Hungarian oppressors. We have spent British blood in the effort, but sadly the overwhelming numbers of EEA troops are pushing us back.

Well thats true :laugh: London here I come.

You haven't? <_<

[i wonder what he has been doing then... maybe we really are in trouble, despite overall appearances.] :laugh:

You haven't? <_<

[i wonder what he has been doing then... maybe we really are in trouble, despite overall appearances.] :laugh:

Well, I started fighting you last turn, hehe. I told you that you wouldn't like it when I focused on you. It will get worse.

As far as Hungarians in London, that is not going to happen. I am excited to see it though. I think killing T-34's in the channel will probably be easier than killing them on the ground.