Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

As far as Hungarians in London, that is not going to happen. I am excited to see it though. I think killing T-34's in the channel will probably be easier than killing them on the ground.

The latest design of the T-34, the Model S has a large pipe from the exhaust that rises high in the air, our Tanks will trundle along the Channel floor roll up the Thames.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I think I was just called a lizard. Man that's cold blooded! :laugh:

Hahahahaha. You might see it that way! But I meant something different of course, but who am I to disagree with your thinking?

Lizard? Cold Blooded? Hmmmmm......That was actually kind of funny......

Glad somebody got it,

As far as Hungarians in London, that is not going to happen. I am excited to see it though. I think killing T-34's in the channel will probably be easier than killing them on the ground.

The latest design of the T-34, the Model S has a large pipe from the exhaust that rises high in the air, our Tanks will trundle along the Channel floor roll up the Thames.

Wonder what would happen if you dropped some sand lizards down those pipes?........

Wonder what would happen if you dropped some sand lizards down those pipes?........

We will just have to wait and see, English summers are not known for there dry humid conditions, you may have trouble finding suitable Lizards, maybe get some shipped in from Africa but I think you will have trouble getting them past my vast navel forces that will soon control the waters around that little island of yours.

We will just have to wait and see, English summers are not known for there dry humid conditions, you may have trouble finding suitable Lizards, maybe get some shipped in from Africa but I think you will have trouble getting them past my vast navel forces that will soon control the waters around that little island of yours.

Well, last I checked, it wasn't my island.

Only a land locked power with an 18 foot Glastron for a flagship would have navel forces.

Only a land locked power with an 18 foot Glastron for a flagship would have navel forces.

:laugh:

Are those any better than Persian glass bottomed battleships? We still might have some Nizwan partizans shooting down the remaining GBB's with their katapults.

Hey, when all is said and done, that one surviving Persian battleship is still afloat.

Although it is getting a bit rusty.

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-87t40.png

- Who will get the last major city of Ireland? Great Britain, USA or Canada? And will it go peacefully?

- Algerian counterattack expected Real Soon Now.

- With Central Russia slowly withdrawing, the war in the Ukraine is expanding. Finland has got fighter cover, shooting down my beautiful bombers. Don't do that!

- How long will xKristiansand last?

- And I feel a great emptiness now that Nizwa is gone.

- And I feel a great emptiness now that Nizwa is gone.

You can fill that emptiness by GIVING ME BACK MY COUNTRY!!!! :laugh:

Nah - you'd just squander the opportunity...building huge forts and pretending that the bombs falling all around are party favors...sounds a little like Oulu...except in Arabic...

ouch.

Doesn't really delay anything and it will cost you another 5 capital ships to go along with the 10 lost last turn, but the airforce did take a big hit. Might take 4 turns to replace the losses.

I imagine heads will roll over this too. The Maximum Leader cannot possibly like it that he guaranteed 5 dead battleships and all 5 have made their escape.

ouch.

Doesn't really delay anything and it will cost you another 5 capital ships to go along with the 10 lost last turn, but the airforce did take a big hit. Might take 4 turns to replace the losses.

I imagine heads will roll over this too. The Maximum Leader cannot possibly like it that he guaranteed 5 dead battleships and all 5 have made their escape.

Yeah....apparently SKA1 is not adjacent to the sea zone I needed it to be.... :laugh: