Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

ouch.

Doesn't really delay anything and it will cost you another 5 capital ships to go along with the 10 lost last turn, but the airforce did take a big hit. Might take 4 turns to replace the losses.

I imagine heads will roll over this too. The Maximum Leader cannot possibly like it that he guaranteed 5 dead battleships and all 5 have made their escape.

A comedy of errors, no question, but one participated in by more than one country's forces so politically tough for heads to actually roll (the executioner would probably cut off his own head the way things have been going).

Still, I am waiting for the last laugh (and hoping it will be mine....) :laugh:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A comedy of errors, no question, but one participated in by more than one country's forces so politically tough for heads to actually roll (the executioner would probably cut off his own head the way things have been going).

You and your TA's are hereby cordially invited to make the same mistakes in Russia. Please?

ouch.

Doesn't really delay anything and it will cost you another 5 capital ships to go along with the 10 lost last turn, but the airforce did take a big hit. Might take 4 turns to replace the losses.

I imagine heads will roll over this too. The Maximum Leader cannot possibly like it that he guaranteed 5 dead battleships and all 5 have made their escape.

Well, it is certainly possible. Obviously, the BB's were damaged, and could not all make it home in one turn. Where did they go though? You may find them, you may not.

Still, I am waiting for the last laugh (and hoping it will be mine....) :rolleyes:

You and your TA's are hereby cordially invited to make the same mistakes in Russia. Please?

I am beginning to think that the CR's are working with you......

Still, I am waiting for the last laugh (and hoping it will be mine....) :rolleyes:

My, were do you get that idea?

Why should he ever do that?

I don't see his air forces hitting your armies every turn.....just our side.

His airforces hitting our troops do not show in your battle reports.

His airforces hitting our troops do not show in your battle reports.

Nice try..... :thumbsup:

Was watching World at War last night. Great show, but the episode, Alone, seems a bit too close to my situation now in this game. Austria appears to have put the coup de grace to France. Going to be tough now.

So will you be joining the AAA? Might have to think of a new name then.

Was watching World at War last night. Great show, but the episode, Alone, seems a bit too close to my situation now in this game. Austria appears to have put the coup de grace to France. Going to be tough now.

How about the Anglo-American-African Alliance?

The slogan can be, "Make AAAA your foray into Victory"

Thanks!

Yeah, probably the best. And to think they started as the AA. Makes you wonder how they'll end up. We'll see if the AAAA will come into existence, even if they already act as one. They did divide Ireland nicely. So you aren't quite done with the UK yet, even if you remove them from the mainland.

And don't forget your eastern front..... ;-)

Yeah, probably the best. And to think they started as the AA. Makes you wonder how they'll end up. We'll see if the AAAA will come into existence, even if they already act as one. They did divide Ireland nicely. So you aren't quite done with the UK yet, even if you remove them from the mainland.

And don't forget your eastern front..... ;-)

Hm, and if they form an alliance, Who will lead it?

What will then be the Anglo-American-African Alliance Relations Group Headquarter?

Coup de grace? My SS panzer troopers have a different opinion. The one left alive that is. :rolleyes:

Oh, remind me to decorate that 5% mot Division. Amazing what they do with 5 men, one bullet and a truck.