Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Oh, I do love this propaganda wars, escpecially when done with a bit of Humor.

Btw, if i recall the neutral and unbiased information from the World Events,

Iceland did just DW Persia, not the other way around, and none of my TA's is at war with you.

This is not game #89.

In this game, your TA has the numerical and production advantage.

Kurassier however, has a legitimate reason to whine.

I swear, it's the first time I've even gone to war against anyone! All I want is a peaceful game so I can make my road to xFromanovo. Believe that, and I got a bridge in London for sale...

BTW, I don't compare games to enact vengeance. Friends in one game certainly have the possibility of being enemies in another or vice verse. For example - in this game, one of my TA's was my enemy in 85. And one of my TA's from 89, is an enemy in this game (who I happen to be working with in 86 as well, just not as a TA - actually he and I have been adversaries and/or allies in several games all the way back to game 59). So basically, I don't burn bridges. We knew from the beginning that we were on a collision course in this game. It was only a matter of time. I'll give you the high road of being able to say you didn't do the dirty deed of issuing the DW order. And I will be happy to do the same for all your allies once they venture into my range. I am here to take the Russians and support my allies in doing so, just like you.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Endless supply of scrap and dead bodies...

thats what we get from the USA/Canada invasion these last weeks....over 10K arm damage in two turns and still they have waves of troups banging their heads against the alps....

Listen guys, you better bring elephants for you are not getting over my mountains...is that clear! :oops:

Mario

...they have waves of troups banging their heads against the alps....

Listen guys, you better bring elephants for you are not getting over my mountains...is that clear! <_<

Mario

We should redefine the term 'my mountains'. I suggest we include the Pyrenees now. :cheers: Vhere are my LSM's? I need to get to NY.

Von Manstein

Listen guys, you better bring elephants for you are not getting over my mountains...is that clear! <_<

Mario

We should redefine the term 'my mountains'. I suggest we include the Pyrenees now. :cheers: Vhere are my LSM's? I need to get to NY.

Von Manstein

Not before me, what do you think my sailors have been doing for the past 10 turns :rolleyes:

Mario

Von Manstein

Not before me, what do you think my sailors have been doing for the past 10 turns :rolleyes:

Guess I have to retrain my sailors to Paratroopers. :thumbsup:

Mario

Von Manstein

Not before me, what do you think my sailors have been doing for the past 10 turns :thumbsup:

...well i think the same as the first 30 turns....completely nothing.. :rolleyes: ..which brings me to the funny point that in game 81 i played austria, never even posessed a harbor in the entire game, but i did have an admiral on a boat (which i did not have either according to the turn results.) so there is still hope for your marines... :cheers:

What you failed to mention is the 10K arm damage that we inflicted during that period....as well as the 6500 air points of damage.....and the lost territory....

Harbinger of Death

Endless supply of scrap and dead bodies...

thats what we get from the USA/Canada invasion these last weeks....over 10K arm damage in two turns and still they have waves of troups banging their heads against the alps....

Mario

Mario has not forgotten about the brave souls lost on the fields of battle but even you must know that the History Books are written by the victors of War not the losers and you my friend will not be writing any History Books in my lifetime.

Cheeky Canada!

Nice diversion. Will not stop me from driving 2 x 18SS Tigers to Madrid.

<_<

Von Manstein

Cheeky Canada!

Nice diversion. Will not stop me from driving 2 x 18SS Tigers to Madrid.

Well, calling those divisions is a bit misleading. In their condition, reinforced companies would be more accurate.

Aaaah that means you do not know. Yet...

Hmmmmm. <_<

Von Manstein.

And here is the new map:

victory-map-diplomacy-87t45.png

A lot has happened this turn.

- GB seems to be buckling under the Norwegian pressure. Can the US turn the tide?

- Canada and the U seems to have found a weak spot in the Italian armor. Is this a fatal blow or just a minor setback?

- Still lots of cities in France/Lowlands that are holding. Or have they gotten so small that they do not show up in the world events?

- A lot of pilots died in the usual exchange of air points above the Libyan desert. When will the Panthers arrive?

- The Persians were surprised by some new Finnish contraptions called "Grant". We refuse to call them tanks. However, they shoot hard, have tracks and there are a lot of them. Lets call them "Mechanised artillery".

- The different nations seem to be alligned in three teams: East, West and Middle. All three are at war with the other two, The "Middle" team is the strongest, but also the most diverse. A lot can happen in the next 28 turns.