Guest Spongebob

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-87t33.png

- Southern Russia is reduced to its Northern AIC. The situation in Central Russia is complicated.

- A strange quietness is dominating the Libyan desert. Seems everyone from the Atlantic team has concentrated himself on Italy.

- No strategic changes on the rest of the map.

- The cartographer hereby recognizes xNizwa as the capital of the independent but very irritating republic of Nizwa.

I swear that you love xOulu style Alamo fighting, dontcha?

He is going for Earthling's highscore.

Guess it's just that never say die attitude...., or maybe I'm just a lousy player and all I know how to do is put everything in one spot and thumb my nose at the world! :ph34r::python:

Guess it's just that never say die attitude...., or maybe I'm just a lousy player and all I know how to do is put everything in one spot and thumb my nose at the world! :ph34r::python:

xOulu fell, xBrussels fell, guess what the faith of xNizwa is going to be!

Ondali wants to get his T-34's to Elite status before he ships them off to Russia. xNizwa is a kind of advanced LFE.

Guess it's just that never say die attitude...., or maybe I'm just a lousy player and all I know how to do is put everything in one spot and thumb my nose at the world! :rolleyes::ph34r:

Ondali wants to get his T-34's to Elite status before he ships them off to Russia. xNizwa is a kind of advanced LFE.

Ahhh, but he key is, they are NOT in Russia are they? They are down getting sand in their gear boxes, cursing SDBs (they act like it is some sort of disease) and wondering how tall the walls around xNizwa really are.... :cheers:

oh, and all the beer WILL be gone before you breach the walls! :rolleyes::python:

Guess it's just that never say die attitude...., or maybe I'm just a lousy player and all I know how to do is put everything in one spot and thumb my nose at the world! :rolleyes::ph34r:

Ahhh, but he key is, they are NOT in Russia are they? They are down getting sand in their gear boxes, cursing SDBs (they act like it is some sort of disease) and wondering how tall the walls around xNizwa really are.... :cheers:

oh, and all the beer WILL be gone before you breach the walls! :rolleyes::python:

We both feel you're entitled to a heroic last stand. Those Iraqi divisions were not going north any time soon: the railway lines are too clogged up with all the emergency rations we have to send to the former UAE to avoid the population starving. Nevertheless we are getting the situation under control.

Now about beer: what's your favourite brand?

I want to give some props to a great TA. Denmark has had a brutal game. For many turns the Danes were forced to fight Poland, Baltic States, Norway and Finland basically alone, as the geography prevented Britain from helping. Czechoslovakia fought alongside in Germany for awhile, but was overwhelmed.

Poland, BS and Norway all have huge fleets, Norwegian Spitfires have controlled the skies over the Skagerak for more than a year, allowing BS and Polish Ju-88's and Finnish and Norwegian Whitleys to roam almost at will over Danish air space. Add in the fact that the American mechanized divisions of Denmark were badly out gunned by the Polish and Baltic States panzer divisions, and there was little hope.

As the BS steamed through northern Germany, Denmark fought him for every province. The British could not help, without exposing the one tank army on the continent the allies have to annihilation.

Shadowy Figure persevered through all of this, and has continued to do all that the alliance has asked without complaint. There may now be some hope for a Danish ressurection, though it is too early to tell, but it is TA's like Shadowy Figure that make this game as fun as it is.

Here's to you Shadow! :woohoo:

I must admit that the world event

"Denmark has conquered xArhus"

was the greatest upset for me in this game.

That was a temporary reprieve because of a change in who gets what in the spoils. There is no chance of a Danish resurrection, despite the exemplary game he has played.

I would not bet on that VP. There is much you do not know.

Apparently the Danish resurrection plan is to lure me to death in xEsbjerg? Can't find that Denmark retains anything else at this point... unless they have redeployed to Bornholm. Sneaky!

Seriously, there could be a resource and soul sucking siege of xEsbjerg coming up I suppose (though without Kurassier or Earthling at the helm how long can that last!) Even if that is the last gasp of a tenacious defense there is lots of work on the continent still to be done and fun to be had (win or lose... rather more if/when winning, admittedly).

The defacto alliance of WEA with the US/Canada/Ireland group and the beginning of contact in C Russia makes it look like the game is coming down to 2 large blocs plus the WEA against the other 2 large blocks. Should be interesting.

The defacto alliance of WEA with the US/Canada/Ireland group and the beginning of contact in C Russia makes it look like the game is coming down to 2 large blocs plus the WEA against the other 2 large blocks. Should be interesting.

Actually the two blocks supposedly working with the WEA are heavily fighting each other over every square inch of Libyan desert. Tens of thousand of AIR and ARM points have already been lost there.

I see, so it's a block party! :woohoo::ranting::ranting:

You mean that - according to this conspiracy theory - Kurassier, Ondali and me are actually part of the same team?

You got to be kidding .....

You mean that - according to this conspiracy theory - Kurassier, Ondali and me are actually part of the same team?

You got to be kidding .....

Perhaps second cousins once removed... or trying not to be removed, as the case may be.