Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Besides, I have a new goal! xTelaviv! :angry2:

What have I done to you? Why would you want to go to beautiful Tel Aviv? Leave me alone. Already expecting Canadian and US naval units in the Med, some time soon. You stay away from my shores or I'll send Persian destroyers your way!

Hey, I still have a battleship. One of the "Glass bottom" class. It still has a few bumps and scratches thanks to Kurassier, so Persia still is a first rate naval power! But maybe Kurassier will attack it. 50 x 3 strafing attacks will probably do a lot of damage.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the other hand, you don't have to spend a fortune on rail connections to keep Southern Russia from starving, after spending a fortune to keep the UAE from starving. Despite gaining 5 big cities I have yet to capture my first stockpile. And allthough the front in Russia is much closer to my mother country, my troops have to walk all the way.

xTelaviv? That's no challenge. Why don't you try xNizwa?

Maybe Ondali isn't sharing, but I had UAE setup to be completely self-sufficient when it comes to food. Of course, there may be a lot of food in xNizwa...... :angry2:

Hey, I still have a battleship. One of the "Glass bottom" class. It still has a few bumps and scratches thanks to Kurassier, so Persia still is a first rate naval power! But maybe Kurassier will attack it. 50 x 3 strafing attacks will probably do a lot of damage.

Sorry that we have been ignoring your mighty battle wagon, but there are 'land' battleships that have our attention at the moment.

LONG LIVE NIZWA!!!!! :angry2:

On the other hand, you don't have to spend a fortune on rail connections to keep Southern Russia from starving, after spending a fortune to keep the UAE from starving. Despite gaining 5 big cities I have yet to capture my first stockpile. And allthough the front in Russia is much closer to my mother country, my troops have to walk all the way.

Maybe Ondali isn't sharing, but I had UAE setup to be completely self-sufficient when it comes to food. Of course, there may be a lot of food in xNizwa...... :angry2:

Ondali is sharing ore to make the captured former citizens of the UAE do something useful, aside from paying taxes and making petrol.

It is not that the UAE has a lack of food production. But all those provinces with partisan levels through the roof during autumn were not helping. Seems someone left a lot of rangers behind enemy lines. You know anything about that?

(Yes, we know that there are a lot of rangers in xNizwa, No, we won't go away).

Besides, I have a new goal! xTelaviv! :angry2:

What have I done to you? Why would you want to go to beautiful Tel Aviv? Leave me alone. Already expecting Canadian and US naval units in the Med, some time soon. You stay away from my shores or I'll send Persian destroyers your way!

Just seeing if you were paying attention!

If I go after xNizwa, it will be to liberate the population of UAE and return it to it's rightful owner! I won't be there to break down its walls, but rather to help the surrounded armies and air force of the free state of xNizwa reunite with their families who have been enslaved by their oppressors!

I swear that you love xOulu style Alamo fighting, dontcha?

He is going for Earthling's highscore.

Guess it's just that never say die attitude...., or maybe I'm just a lousy player and all I know how to do is put everything in one spot and thumb my nose at the world! :thumbsup::)

Ondali wants to get his T-34's to Elite status before he ships them off to Russia. xNizwa is a kind of advanced LFE.

yeah, but this LFE costs a lot more than just some ammo

If I go after xNizwa, it will be to liberate the population of UAE and return it to it's rightful owner! I won't be there to break down its walls, but rather to help the surrounded armies and air force of the free state of xNizwa reunite with their families who have been enslaved by their oppressors!

We would welcome that! :)

We would welcome that! :)

Nice to know we have the same intention: return the population of the UAE to their rightfull owner, turn swords into plowshares, reunite the men of the armies, air forces and naviers of the former UAE with their families who are already living a prosperous and fruitful life under a benevolent gouvenrment.

Now no further bloodshed should be necessairy. If they just surrender and give up their weapons we can all go home. And if they want to keep their weapons it's OK too, as long as they do not shoot at us. At this moment in time a "Force peace"order might be appropriate,

At this moment in time a "Force peace"order might be appropriate,

If I know my old friend Kurassier, the Force Peace order will not work and if it does by chance, that will really piss him off! Besides, why would you want to allow him the opportunity to rebuild his forces behind those walls and let him PA his way to positives if he was neg, only to rally out from behind those walls and make a comeback?

Guest Spongebob
At this moment in time a "Force peace"order might be appropriate,

If I know my old friend Kurassier, the Force Peace order will not work and if it does by chance, that will really piss him off! Besides, why would you want to allow him the opportunity to rebuild his forces behind those walls and let him PA his way to positives if he was neg, only to rally out from behind those walls and make a comeback?

Shut up EarThing, stop giving him ideas. :)

Nice to know we have the same intention: return the population of the UAE to their rightfull owner, turn swords into plowshares, reunite the men of the armies, air forces and naviers of the former UAE with their families who are already living a prosperous and fruitful life under a benevolent gouvenrment.

Now no further bloodshed should be necessairy. If they just surrender and give up their weapons we can all go home. And if they want to keep their weapons it's OK too, as long as they do not shoot at us. At this moment in time a "Force peace"order might be appropriate,

I thought about doing a Force Peace on Ondali and Dageraad, but I don't want to let them off the hook. :)

I thought about doing a Force Peace on Ondali and Dageraad, but I don't want to let them off the hook. :)

No sue for peace, then?

Already did one, this game.

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-87t34.png

- Cleared up the colour pattern.

- some movement in Libya, but the withdrawal of the Tunesians and Algerians seems to have ended. They are making a stand. And they have build fighters.

- The situation in Russia is complicated, with three sides fighting eachother. First blood between the MEA and the NEA has been drawn. I wonder if that will have any effect on the war in western Europe.

- Still lots of unknown factors: what are Greece, Ireland, Yugoslavia, Turkey and Iceland up to?

- The city state of xNizwa has survived for another turn. A large, wooden camel has turned up before its gates.

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-87t34.png

- Cleared up the colour pattern.

- some movement in Libya, but the withdrawal of the Tunesians and Algerians seems to have ended. They are making a stand. And they have build fighters.

- The situation in Russia is complicated, with three sides fighting eachother. First blood between the MEA and the NEA has been drawn. I wonder if that will have any effect on the war in western Europe.

- Still lots of unknown factors: what are Greece, Ireland, Yugoslavia, Turkey and Iceland up to?

- The city state of xNizwa has survived for another turn. A large, wooden camel has turned up before its gates.

Aren't you TA'd with Turkey? And YOU don't know what they are up to?