Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Aren't you TA'd with Turkey? And YOU don't know what they are up to?

He is still occupied in Southern Russia, but that doen't show up in the world events. All of those countries haven't been turning up in the world events lately. So it is not known to everyone what they are up to. Earthling is the only one of them that often posts on the forum.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- The city state of xNizwa has survived for another turn. A large, wooden camel has turned up before its gates.

The large wooden camel has been taken inside the walls, placed on a catapult and is now flying back over the wall.

RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY! :)

- The city state of xNizwa has survived for another turn. A large, wooden camel has turned up before its gates.

The large wooden camel has been taken inside the walls, placed on a catapult and is now flying back over the wall.

RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY! :)

Damn. This Greek guy was shure it would work. Maybe someone forgot to arm the explosives, or dropped the remote. Next morning, a new camel appears before the gates of xNizwa. A strange ticking noise can be heard coming from it.

It takes a long time to ship tanks.......was hoping I wouldn't have to SHIP tanks to Russia. I wanted to upgrade to them, not ship them over!

Aren't you TA'd with Turkey? And YOU don't know what they are up to?

He is still occupied in Southern Russia, but that doen't show up in the world events. All of those countries haven't been turning up in the world events lately. So it is not known to everyone what they are up to. Earthling is the only one of them that often posts on the forum.

RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY! :thumbsup:

Damn. This Greek guy was shure it would work. Maybe someone forgot to arm the explosives, or dropped the remote. Next morning, a new camel appears before the gates of xNizwa. A strange ticking noise can be heard coming from it.

"It's well known that Iraqi, Syrian and Persian camels are infested with ticks, so that comes as no surprise. It's not even strange."

Meanwhile, somewhere behind a sand dune outside xNizwa, as the huge wooden camel is wheeled into the city...

General Ondali: "Now what happens?"

Marshall Arif: "Well now, Air Marshall Jinnah, General Al-Bakr, and I wait until nightfall and then leap out of the camel and take the French by surprise, not only by surprise but totally unarmed! "

General Ondali: "Who ... Who breaks out?"

Marshall Arif: "Er ... We ... Marshall Jinnah, General Al-Bakr, and I ... Er ... leap out of the camel and ..."

Marshall Jinnah covers his eyes.

Marshall Arif: "Look, if we were to build a large wooden badger..."

General Ondali cuffs Marshall Arif.

General Ondali looks at the battlements. There is a loud twang. Look of horror. The camel comes sailing over the battlements.

General Ondali: "Run away!"

More shouts. "Run away!"

:)

RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY! :thumbsup:

:)

Marshal Rahman Arif has been replaced by General Al-Qadissiya, who will use a different tactic

No expence shall be spared, additional ARM points are flown in from baghdad to repair those INF at the gates of xNizwa

After hearing this Air Marshal Kzar has been stationed elsewhere.

Marshal Rahman Arif has been replaced by General Al-Qadissiya, who will use a different tactic

No expence shall be spared, additional ARM points are flown in from baghdad to repair those INF at the gates of xNizwa

Finish it already, this discussion is getting old real fast...... :-)

But I guess the leader of Nizwa, the devourer of the desert, the destroyer of wooden camels, the bane of Persian glass bottomed boats will not stop begging from support of other world leaders, even if Nizwa is finally taken (in about a turn or 10).

It takes a long time to ship tanks.......was hoping I wouldn't have to SHIP tanks to Russia. I wanted to upgrade to them, not ship them over!

I've heard somewhere that shipping tanks might not be the ideal move for a seafaring country indeed. Huge investment. But then, you do need to capture those cities sometime in the future. Don't wait to long by the way, or the race will really be over. I heard that initial courting between your allies and mine has taken place already. They might start the dance without you.

I've heard somewhere that shipping tanks might not be the ideal move for a seafaring country indeed. Huge investment. But then, you do need to capture those cities sometime in the future. Don't wait to long by the way, or the race will really be over. I heard that initial courting between your allies and mine has taken place already. They might start the dance without you.

Maybe that is our plan...let you all think that I am busy besieging those cities and all the while I am creeping up to the front, ready to support our attacks...

But I guess the leader of Nizwa, the devourer of the desert, the destroyer of wooden camels, the bane of Persian glass bottomed boats will not stop begging from support of other world leaders, even if Nizwa is finally taken (in about a turn or 10).

Not that it matters, but just to be clear, the leader of Nizwa has NEVER begged for support from anyone. When it has been offered, we have accepted, but we have never begged. :rolleyes::cheers:

RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY! :cheers:

:rolleyes:

Things that do not work in #87:

- Iraqi commanders

- Persian battleships

- UAE Marines

- Wooden camels.

- Saudi Arabian local defence battallions

- Spongebob

Maybe that is our plan...let you all think that I am busy besieging those cities and all the while I am creeping up to the front, ready to support our attacks...

Yes, and all my forces have been railed to Southern Russia, where I am waiting for your surprise attack, to surprise you in turn. Only empty shells and wooden soldiers remain on the front in Libya, but don't tell Des that, as his bombers are probably looking for some targets. :rolleyes:

Not that it matters, but just to be clear, the leader of Nizwa has NEVER begged for support from anyone. When it has been offered, we have accepted, but we have never begged. :rolleyes::cheers:

Oh well, that could be my misinterpretation. Or not. Or.... Oh well, as long as the former leader of the UAE, the current leader of Nizwa, partner to the greatest LDB builder in the world, mister "how many rangers can you build to destroy a countries economy" just surrenders, everything is OK. Iraqi leaders just don't work fast enough. Maybe I can offer you a deal. Let's make peace, get a TA (I'll break some TA somewhere) and I'll cede you Fada, in Libya. That way you are way closer to your allies. You can start building again there and fight against us, instead of your hopeless position in Nizwa. It;s also a desert province, you'll feel right at home. And no stinking oilfields. Deal?

You ever have one of those turns where you have one order go wrong, and it screws up an entire turn? I hate it when that happens.

LOL :rolleyes: I just had an ally of mine in another game say the exact same thing! And they are playing a similar position to you. Is the cat out of the bag now Mark? Has all been revealed?