Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

(cough cough) Erm Mr X you and your french buddy scratched the paint on my nice new T34-Cs - I am very upset about that :( I will now have to claim on my Insurance and lose my no claims bonus. Tut tut!

how much paint?

like 10 div worth of paint?

We'll with enough paint you can call them T34-E

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough paint to keep the Hungarian sailors busy for a day while I build them some boats to go and deliver my insurance claim in person :(

New Hungarian color scheme?

pinktank.gif

Ahhhhh the Tiger I finally arrives. The long awaited DSM improvement. Just now that France and his <BEEP> T34's is dead :(

Where are zhose Me262's when you need zhem?

Von Manstein

Ahhhhh the Tiger I finally arrives. The long awaited DSM improvement. Just now that France and his <BEEP> T34's is dead :(

Where are zhose Me262's when you need zhem?

Von Manstein

Considering the recent movement in the frontlines you will soon be fighting against nations that curse your :):taz: DSM advantage.

REMEMBER NIZWA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :taz::taz::(<_<

Congratulations. :) If your 31 ARM points I killed during the entire game (in turn 3 even) required this revenge then I assume you contacted the Borg to nuke Iraq and Persia from orbit?

And have fun with your 90 EM orders for the rest of the game. :)

The Borg have already been contacted by us. After a short, but intense parlay they quickly left, finding nothing worth assimilating over Iraq and Persia.

REMEMBER NIZWA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:<_<:(:wacko:

Congratulations. <_< If your 31 ARM points I killed during the entire game (in turn 3 even) required this revenge then I assume you contacted the Borg to nuke Iraq and Persia from orbit?

And have fun with your 90 EM orders for the rest of the game. :cheers:

Will do, thanks for the encouragement. :taz: After being taken out fairly early, this is actually fun. Don't have to plot supply lines, no MCR orders, no OMGs, no worrying about retreat paths, no worrying about supply for airbases, just where are the bad guys hiding and taunt them at will. :taz: Hmmmm, was just looking for the Syrian air force and it appears that the Syrian airforce is now just slightly bigger then the Nizwanian airforce...... :):):cheers:

OH, and that's 120 EM orders for the rest of the game, thank you very much. I am, if nothing else, a very loyal TA. :cheers:

REMEMBER NIZWA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:<_<:(:wacko:

Congratulations. <_< If your 31 ARM points I killed during the entire game (in turn 3 even) required this revenge then I assume you contacted the Borg to nuke Iraq and Persia from orbit?

And have fun with your 90 EM orders for the rest of the game. :cheers:

Will do, thanks for the encouragement. :taz: After being taken out fairly early, this is actually fun. Don't have to plot supply lines, no MCR orders, no OMGs, no worrying about retreat paths, no worrying about supply for airbases, just where are the bad guys hiding and taunt them at will. :taz: Hmmmm, was just looking for the Syrian air force and it appears that the Syrian airforce is now just slightly bigger then the Nizwanian airforce...... :):):cheers:

OH, and that's 120 EM orders for the rest of the game, thank you very much. I am, if nothing else, a very loyal TA. :cheers:

Nothing to see here. Stupid post deleted.

Think Algeria will drop you as a TA on turn 70 to improve his score? He doesn't seem to have qualms letting Tunesia take all the damage while racking up the kills himself.

Ahhh, well, I know some TAs operate that way, but we don't. Just as happy when my TA scores a major victory as if I did it myself. I can assure you that Tunisia feels the same way. In fact, I believe it was Tunisia's actions that made sure there weren't enemy interceptors when the daytime raid was done. :(

All in all, it's looking like an interesting desert war. :taz:

Here's to the next battle! :)

REMEMBER NIZWA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):taz::(<_<

Congratulations. :taz: If your 31 ARM points I killed during the entire game (in turn 3 even) required this revenge then I assume you contacted the Borg to nuke Iraq and Persia from orbit?

Oh, and I forgot to mention, my 'REMEMBER NIZWA', didn't have anything to do with the attacks in N. Africa. I just don't have much to do in this game and was just reliving the 'glory' days when I actually had troops. Sigh..... :)

REMEMBER NIZWA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):taz::(<_<

Congratulations. :taz: If your 31 ARM points I killed during the entire game (in turn 3 even) required this revenge then I assume you contacted the Borg to nuke Iraq and Persia from orbit?

Oh, and I forgot to mention, my 'REMEMBER NIZWA', didn't have anything to do with the attacks in N. Africa. I just don't have much to do in this game and was just reliving the 'glory' days when I actually had troops. Sigh..... :)

Fair enough. I misunderstood your intentions then.