Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Regarding Hungary, I am just trembling with fear. . . If he wants to strike into 50 P-51's every turn, have at it. I can use the points.

Deathwalker

US-87

I think you will find I am a little bit smarter than that and a whole lot wiser. Wont be long now until you must face me, be it in the air, on land or at sea. You and your Canadian buddy have been having too much fun at my Italian brothers expense.

You will pay a high price for your indecretions. :rolleyes:

They have paid a high price already, they just made their opponents pay an even higher price! :rolleyes: Bring your checkbook Monty! :ranting:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding Hungary, I am just trembling with fear. . . If he wants to strike into 50 P-51's every turn, have at it. I can use the points.

Deathwalker

US-87

I think you will find I am a little bit smarter than that and a whole lot wiser. Wont be long now until you must face me, be it in the air, on land or at sea. You and your Canadian buddy have been having too much fun at my Italian brothers expense.

You will pay a high price for your indecretions. :rolleyes:

They have paid a high price already, they just made their opponents pay an even higher price! :rolleyes: Bring your checkbook Monty! :ranting:

My chequebook is huge but not a big as their ego. Whats that saying Pride before a fall, I've not had a decent battle since we crossed swords in Alsfeld and that translates into vast quantities of supplies, arms and men all pointing in one direction - WEST, I have one mission now to discover American before the end of the game and colonise it.

My chequebook is huge but not a big as their ego. Whats that saying Pride before a fall, I've not had a decent battle since we crossed swords in Alsfeld and that translates into vast quantities of supplies, arms and men all pointing in one direction - WEST, I have one mission now to discover America before the end of the game and colonise it.

You said the same about Amsterdam and didn't succeed there. Will this be another unachievable (or unbelievable) goal?

My chequebook is huge but not a big as their ego. Whats that saying Pride before a fall, I've not had a decent battle since we crossed swords in Alsfeld and that translates into vast quantities of supplies, arms and men all pointing in one direction - WEST, I have one mission now to discover America before the end of the game and colonise it.

You said the same about Amsterdam and didn't succeed there. Will this be another unachievable (or unbelievable) goal?

I could have had Amsterdam if I had wanted it but I like to look at the bigger picture. :)

I could have had Amsterdam if I had wanted it but I like to look at the bigger picture. :)

INCONVCEIVABLE!

INCONVCEIVABLE!

You still here? :-)

INCONVCEIVABLE!

You still here? :-)

INCONVCEIVABLE! but yes! <_<

Deathwalker

US-87

You will pay a high price for your indecretions. :python:

I guess by smarter you meant that you'd fly into my 50xSpitfires instead <_<

Jared

Deathwalker

US-87

I guess by smarter you meant that you'd fly into my 50xSpitfires instead <_<

Jared

Gosh, death by firing squad or death by lethal injection (the injection of large quantities of lead at high velocity often proving lethal). Some choice. I guess the alternative is the 1000 deaths of a coward who declines the challenge. (On the other hand, they say "discretion is the better part of valor.")

Deathwalker

US-87

I guess by smarter you meant that you'd fly into my 50xSpitfires instead :woohoo:

Jared

I admit it was a little painful but now we know how important that airbase is too you you can bet your gold teeth were never going to leave it alone.

Deathwalker

US-87

I guess by smarter you meant that you'd fly into my 50xSpitfires instead :woohoo:

Jared

I admit it was a little painful but now we know how important that airbase is too you you can bet your gold teeth were never going to leave it alone.

I'm sure that's true. Of course, with a 5 country versus 2 advantage, I'd have though you'd be more effective..... What will happen if/when someone actually engages Yugoslavia and Greece?

Deathwalker

US-87

Jared

I'm sure that's true. Of course, with a 5 country versus 2 advantage, I'd have though you'd be more effective..... What will happen if/when someone actually engages Yugoslavia and Greece?

A wedding of course :thumbsup: On the relative numbers on each side I think the statastitians (yeah I know spelling is not my strong point) would point out that size does matter and on that front you and your Canadian buddy have a land mass more than us combined.

Deathwalker

US-87

Jared

A wedding of course :thumbsup: On the relative numbers on each side I think the statastitians (yeah I know spelling is not my strong point) would point out that size does matter and on that front you and your Canadian buddy have a land mass more than us combined.

Territory doesn't make as much difference with ANTS restrictions. We can build a max of 20 Air and 16 ground divisions, while you can build 50 air and 40 ground divisions...that gives you a substantial advantage. That, coupled with the ability to get intel more frequently and strike at multiple intervals is a powerful advantage. You simply haven't yet been able to capitalize.

I'm looking forward to Yugoslavia and Greece getting something else to worry about :thumbsup:

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-87t48.png

- We shurely would like to give Greece and Yugoslavia something else to worry about, but in the meantime there are a lot of Poles in the way. And they won't cooperate. Please be a nice Pole and Disband.

- Celebrations in Finland with the fall of xUstinov. The victory over there was not without a price, however.

- Lots of cities changing hands between Italy and its attackers.

- Lots of battles in Western Europe that we know nothing about, so I can't deny that the frontline in France is a very wild guess.

- Is Corsica still French?