Game 87

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a quite message for Von Manstain

:oops:I AM GERMANY :(

Sponge... I allready found that out! Amazing what 40-1-x RNA orders can achieve.

Von Manstein

That IS amazing.

Tell me, what did RNA, AUSTRIA reveal?

Euh read my sig? :thumbsup:

Late to the party non the less, Still with German blood in your veins I see Man Stain

Herr Sponge,

I was enjoying a very very nice holiday in la dolce vita (Italy). I return fully relaxed und 200% committed to Vic! Late yes, hungry for war also!

Happy gaming!

Von Manstein

Late to the party non the less, Still with German blood in your veins I see Man Stain

Herr Sponge,

I was enjoying a very very nice holiday in la dolce vita (Italy). I return fully relaxed und 200% committed to Vic! Late yes, hungry for war also!

Happy gaming!

Von Manstein

Yes, but do you plan on doing a reverse Anschuss into der Vaterland, or head south and destroy my Yugo factories? Never mind, my question's been answered. MOBILIZE!!

Herr Sponge,

Happy gaming!

Von Manstein

Yes, but do you plan on doing a reverse Anschuss into der Vaterland, or head south and destroy my Yugo factories? Never mind, my question's been answered. MOBILIZE!!

:thumbsup:

No plans to annex Austria. Knowing Sponge he will self destruct. :oops:

I have had a few offers for alliances, it would have been nice to know who these are before we jump into bed. But I guess any offers are better than no offers. France, Italy, Austria, Germany - 4 Neighbours, 4 Home Provinces. eh? seems a little to obvious. Well come to the alps if you must but be prepared for trench warfare and out of those lot I can guarantee for every one you take from me I will take 2 from Germany, after all the Sponge is too easy a target to pass up.

Anyone want to join me in a Sponsored March to Berlin :thumbsup:

For this verbal indescression I must invade Austria with 18 Panzers and they will not get wiped out because I have no retreat location

Zum Teufel!

Calling Denmark: Germany northern border is WIDE open. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Happy DMOG'ing

Von Manstein

Zum Teufel!

Calling Denmark: Germany northern border is WIDE open. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Happy DMOG'ing

Von Manstein

I am almost feeling sympathy for Germany.

Get them, Spongebob! And leave some for me! Let's meet somewhere in Leningrad

Guest Spongebob
Zum Teufel!

Calling Denmark: Germany northern border is WIDE open. Enjoy! :ranting:

Happy DMOG'ing

Von Manstein

I am almost feeling sympathy for Germany.

Get them, Spongebob! And leave some for me! Let's meet somewhere in Leningrad

End of the street is more the limit of my ambition.

And one final comment to those who want to see me dead, just think about how pointless and meaningless your lives will be without the Sponge in your face :thumbsup:

And one final comment to those who want to see me dead, just think about how pointless and meaningless your lives will be without the Sponge in your face :thumbsup:

Sponge,

You have the wrong impression. We would love to see you alive and kicking. But most of the time you manage to get yourself killed. :ranting: Hey maybe you should offer alliances and TA's to ALL your neighbours and just watch the fireworks... Even though i hate you I promise I won't attack you the first 10-20 turns.

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob

Sponge,

You have the wrong impression. We would love to see you alive and kicking. But most of the time you manage to get yourself killed. :thumbsup: Hey maybe you should offer alliances and TA's to ALL your neighbours and just watch the fireworks... Even though i hate you I promise I won't attack you the first 10-20 turns.

Von Manstein

Nice thought ManStain but with so many neighbours I can see the following happen. I offer Alliances to Denmark, France and Czechoslovakia only being able to offer 3 at a time, they all reject me, declare war on me so I offer the same to Denmark, Lowlands and Switzerland, they see I have 3 attacking me so figure no way, not getting involved in that mess. So by turn 5 I have no allies, 3 at war with me and and the rest waiting in the wings to pick up the pieces. Oh then there is you allowing me 10-20 turns of grace, I know your plan, you think I will be dead by then.

This is a sad day for the Sponge, how I hark back to the days when it was just an eternal struggle with the Monk :ranting: