Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Actually,Western Egypt was unoccupied when I walked in, at least the part I walked in was. Then I encountered Algerians in what you call Eastern Tunisia. They were racing to Eastern Egypt, and as they were not Tunisian Either, I had to stop them. Soon after, they (the brutal Algerians) revealed their massive air force and destroyed 2 18 division armies. Again, just some turns after that, the same massive air force ran into massive air cover from a whole lot of spitfires. That was the first exchange of massive casualties. Oh yeah, lots of Algerian divisions and Tunisian divisions were also destroyed during those few turns. After that, Tunisia and Algeria were running back to the cover of their homelands. And then came the great emptiness, for 10-15 turns not much happened, except that we took Western Egypt as our playground. Which is still how it stand now.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, its time for a new map.

And to follow the suggestion of Earthling, lets try to look at the map from another perspective:

victory-map-diplomacy-87t54R.png

I've tried, but any way you look at it ther USA and Canada have a point in complaining about the odds.

... And here is the normal one for turn 54

victory-map-diplomacy-87t54.png

- It's almost winter in Libya, so out come the cats to play. Luckily, there is a lot of sand for the litterbox and xTripoli isn't that much of a city any more anyway.

- The Americans and the Scandinavians have finally decided the don't like eachother after all. We wish them a nice exchange of torpex, cordite and other chemicals for lighting a bonfire. Go USA! If you can sink a couple of Icelandic Queens please feel free to do so, even if it gives Earthling the impressian we are cooperating.

- The Turks have bombed the Poles. Go Turkey!

- The front in Central Russia is very fluid, but I cannot hold a front that large against three opponents at once. I simply lack the orders to do that. So where Scandinavian and Persian armies met, the Persians mostly prevailed. But there are a lot of places without Persian armies.

... And here is the normal one for turn 54

- The Americans and the Scandinavians have finally decided the don't like eachother after all. We wish them a nice exchange of torpex, cordite and other chemicals for lighting a bonfire. Go USA! If you can sink a couple of Icelandic Queens please feel free to do so, even if it gives Earthling the impressian we are cooperating.

I don't have any Queens for anyone to sink!

Do you mean:

"I do not have any Queens" or

"My queens are not for sinking".

The first one is probably untrue, or if it were true would probably mean "I have no fuel".

The last one is a matter of perspective. Let us demonstrate that.

Do you mean:

"I do not have any Queens" or

"My queens are not for sinking".

The first one is probably untrue, or if it were true would probably mean "I have no fuel".

The last one is a matter of perspective. Let us demonstrate that.

I worded it just right.....your interpretation is your own. :):thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-87t54b.png

- Iceland gets drawn into the great Western Conflict and is playing hide and seek with the Persians in the Central Russian oil fiields

- Baltic States is nearing the frontlines against Iraq and Persia.

- The frontlines in Libya are finally moving now that Tunisia and Algeria have left the threnches. The large air battles are eroding their bomber advantage, however.

- Curious about xZurich. Airdrop?

xZurich was indeed an airdrop. Enough Air40 peeps to get through the ldb. Congrats but it's just flies on a windscreen.

Those Canadians dont like my T34s. Keep sending them boys, the more you send the less you can send to my allies. On the Naval front my marines are marching to the coast to join the boats and should set sail for America in about 5 turns :woohoo: I will recolonise the Americas

Those Canadians dont like my T34s. Keep sending them boys, the more you send the less you can send to my allies. On the Naval front my marines are marching to the coast to join the boats and should set sail for America in about 5 turns :woohoo: I will recolonise the Americas

Which of your 9 allies are you referring to???

Deathwalker

US-87