I will survive

Oh, as long as I know how to hide

I know I'll stay alive

I've got all my life to live

I've got all my bombs to give

And I'll survive

I will survive

I will survive...

Given your record in all those other games you no longer mention in your tagline content,

I would advise you not to use "I will survive", but "I will persist".

Or something like "If you at first do not succeed, try again, and again, and again, and again, and again ...."

My tagline was getting longer than my posts :woohoo: so I stick to the games I am playing in and if by some miricle i do eventually survive... dare i say WIN then it will remain on the line.

Grimor the only way I will survive this game is if everyone else leaves me alone and even then its going to be hard not to kill myself. But I will do my best, Germany is a big place and I could survive for quite some time in some shape or form.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denmark should not venture south, you and your English allies will come up against an immovable obstical.

What immovable obstacle? Switzerland? or Austria? :thumbsup:

Ok Spongecus Lemming, so what are the grand alliances in this game? you always claim to know, so let's hear it? :cheers:

:woohoo:

As some of you might know I'm a strange guy. Meaning I just don't give up! So I guess Austria is, one way or another, an unmovable ubstacle.

Von Manstein

Well I supose we can discuss here now who is TAed to Who, its all public knowledge so does anyone want to cough up some known TAs

I will offer up for general consumption - Denmark / Czechoslovakia / Great Britain / Spain - an interesting combination.

Sponge,

Old news. Everyone does a great deal of SIM POL the early turns. But you are right: Interesting combo! If I were you I would start some SIM TC's near the german borders. You never know what exotic hardware youw ill find zhere... :woohoo: Spanish troops near the german border? :thumbsup:

Aaaaaah I just love zhe smell of burning sponges in the morning.

Von Manstein

Anyone got any Wars to report? My attempt on Germany failed but there are plenty more around you who can take that first bite of the cherry. I can wait, it just allows me more forces to march on Berlin :woohoo:

Monty,

Well I reached out my hand to Sponge. Friendly und full of good intentions. But this yellow spineless creature refuses to accept my alliance proposal. Offcourse I cannot accept this insult! Guess I have to declare war on him! You take the left, I take the right???

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob
Anyone got any Wars to report? My attempt on Germany failed but there are plenty more around you who can take that first bite of the cherry. I can wait, it just allows me more forces to march on Berlin :thumbsup:

Monty,

Well I reached out my hand to Sponge. Friendly und full of good intentions. But this yellow spineless creature refuses to accept my alliance proposal. Offcourse I cannot accept this insult! Guess I have to declare war on him! You take the left, I take the right???

Von Manstein

Ahhh.... :woohoo: Yes..... :thumbsup: Errrmmmm....... :cheers: - I did notice your Hand of Friendship but in my haste and belief in a forgon conclusion that everyone is out to get me, I forgot to accept it. Any chance you can keep it open? :)

I have been busy accepting alliances from such far flung places like Saudi Arabia, Canada and Bolivia (Spain in other words) That I forgot to accept it.

Okay okay, I cocked up the order process and tried to PAP 4 nations and had no slots free.

Monty, come if you want but you wont get very far. :P

Ahhh.... :woohoo: Yes..... :thumbsup: Errrmmmm....... :cheers: - I did notice your Hand of Friendship but in my haste and belief in a forgon conclusion that everyone is out to get me, I forgot to accept it. Any chance you can keep it open? :)

I have been busy accepting alliances from such far flung places like Saudi Arabia, Canada and Bolivia (Spain in other words) That I forgot to accept it.

Okay okay, I cocked up the order process and tried to PAP 4 nations and had no slots free.

Monty, come if you want but you wont get very far. :P

Sponge...

My panzers have NOT crossed the geman border yet. I have not issued a BPA or DW's to Germany. So zhere is still time...

Von Manstein

It might be :thumbsup: ld news, but i'm still glad that news is on the other side of the world...

hmm there are some interesting smilies here... but n :cheers: n that spells iraq better than the treath of not existing nukes....

Well I supose we can discuss here now who is TAed to Who, its all public knowledge so does anyone want to cough up some known TAs

I will offer up for general consumption - Denmark / Czechoslovakia / Great Britain / Spain - an interesting combination.

Sponge,

Old news. Everyone does a great deal of SIM POL the early turns. But you are right: Interesting combo! If I were you I would start some SIM TC's near the german borders. You never know what exotic hardware youw ill find zhere... :woohoo: Spanish troops near the german border? :P

Aaaaaah I just love zhe smell of burning sponges in the morning.

Von Manstein

:)

Guest Spongebob

Interesting reports from the Front :woohoo: ...... Very Interesting but I am afraid I cannot release such sensitive information to the wider public. Its amazing how many friends and enemies alike feel the need to tell me about who is doing what to whom even when they are of no direct concern to the Sponge, still... Thats Entertainment :thumbsup:

Anyone got any Wars to report? My attempt on Germany failed but there are plenty more around you who can take that first bite of the cherry. I can wait, it just allows me more forces to march on Berlin :thumbsup:

Monty,

Von Manstein

Ahhh.... :thumbsup: Yes..... :cheers: Errrmmmm....... :) - I did notice your Hand of Friendship but in my haste and belief in a forgon conclusion that everyone is out to get me, I forgot to accept it. Any chance you can keep it open? :P

Monty, come if you want but you wont get very far. :thumbsup:

DON'T DO IT-------the touch of death :woohoo:

Interesting reports from the Front ...... Very Interesting but I am afraid I cannot release such sensitive information to the wider public. Its amazing how many friends and enemies alike feel the need to tell me about who is doing what to whom even when they are of no direct concern to the Sponge, still... Thats Entertainment

Come on out with the info Spongee

Thats the problem with going firsy day, No juicy tidbits

Interesting reports from the Front :woohoo: ...... Very Interesting but I am afraid I cannot release such sensitive information to the wider public. Its amazing how many friends and enemies alike feel the need to tell me about who is doing what to whom even when they are of no direct concern to the Sponge, still... Thats Entertainment :thumbsup:

You think Vic! ist entertainment? No wunder you don't survive long. IT'S WORK!!!

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob
Question: Has anybody yet put together a list of who is involved in this game and what country they are playing? Care to share?

:woohoo::thumbsup:

Still a bit early to create a list but if anyone wants to send me what they know I will do my best