Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what has brought a smile to your face St M :thumbsup:

It's the Prozac. :thumbsup::ranting::mellow: He still hasn't gotten over the shock that you're playing Germany. :ranting: For that matter, I haven't either! :jawdrop::rolleyes::oops::taz:

Guest Spongebob
And what has brought a smile to your face St M :ranting:

It's the Prozac. :ranting::oops::mellow: He still hasn't gotten over the shock that you're playing Germany. :taz: For that matter, I haven't either! :jawdrop::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :mellow:

Get over it fast because with your recent track record your TF wont make double figures :rolleyes:

And what has brought a smile to your face St M :D

It's the Prozac. :thumbsup::huh::mellow: He still hasn't gotten over the shock that you're playing Germany. :ranting: For that matter, I haven't either! :woohoo::joker::oops::taz:

Get over it fast because with your recent track record your TF wont make double figures :woohoo:

:jawdrop::rolleyes::thumbsup::ranting::oops::thumbsup::ranting::taz::mellow::mellow:

Ooooo I suspect a Big Annoucement on the horizon :rolleyes:

Ya, we are gettin' ready for da vinter olympics! Snow is falling here in Finland, the ski jumping looks to be realy good.

Its a little difficult to get them flying machines up, with the weather an all. So plan accordingly. Dont get caught outside too long.

See you in Sapporo for the V Winter games! Scheduled for February 1940.

:jawdrop:

And what has brought a smile to your face St M :thumbsup:

It's the Prozac. :thumbsup::ranting::mellow: He still hasn't gotten over the shock that you're playing Germany. :taz: For that matter, I haven't either! :jawdrop::rolleyes::oops::mellow:

:ranting:

And what has brought a smile to your face St M :ranting:

It's the Prozac. :ranting::oops::mellow: He still hasn't gotten over the shock that you're playing Germany. :taz: For that matter, I haven't either! :jawdrop::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :mellow:

Get over it fast because with your recent track record your TF wont make double figures :rolleyes:

My 'recent track record'? Oh, right, you mean #85 and #86. Yeah, it kinda happens when you play small countries (AUSTR85 and TUNIS86) and you get double-teamed by your neighbors--Czechoslovakia and Hungary in 85, Algeria and Libya in 86. Yugoslavia is bigger than both my previous positions combined, so my survivability will be better. That doesn't mean I won't get bounced out--just that it'll take longer than TP8. Besides, the game is still young, and there is plenty of time for mischief.

I'll send you a birthday card when you reach Turn 11 :birthday::)

Bob - I thought we all had agreed to rename the 15 days following TP 9 from "TP 10" to "Spongebob Memorial Fortnight" - don't you remember this conversation that you and I had about 6 months ago? (OK - so I just checked and the comment was: "such as TP 6 - Bob's Climax") I just thought that maybe you might want to lay off the Drakester....he's my homeboy from way back (96B days, eh?)...of course, I am being suis generis as he was a DNL (dirty nasty leg)...

I have since learned to appreciate the softer and gentler (and emotionally open) side of the Spongecake....but back then, I was all into "mockery" and other ill will causing activities.

I have, of course, since then learned much more betterer manners.

Josef Sliceridowicz Pilsudski

"Class Number 14-84, Out the Door, Hard Core...ooh - ahh...Airborne!"

Guest Spongebob

Well if I understood all of what you said then I would of course lay off the Svenster but... I DONT :angry:

You see it has been so long since I last failed to die before T10 that I am begining to feel that I am part of the Liberal Elite

Let me recap - 82 was the last game I was defeated before T10

81 quit - due to no computer and a boss more evil than the Monk :ranting:

83 defeated by default, lets not go there eh Monty

85 OMG still going strong, lost no terratory, defeated Earthling (even though he denys it) and im playing DENMARK - WooooHoooo :):joker::birthday::joker::birthday:

86 quit - lets not go there, betrayed before i even got started

87 Doing okay as Germany. TAs abound, Allies around and not a single war yet.

So all in all the 80s have been a fairly good decade... now the 70s lets forget about them.

I just figure the 80s are not Svens decade. :rolleyes:

I think I have found those manners, there was a time I insulted everyone now I have learned the are of diplomacy, couple that to the art of deception (and lets face it I am a master) and you have Spongebob the God!!!!

I have since learned to appreciate the softer and gentler (and emotionally open) side of the Spongecake....

Love hime or hate him but here's the truth: Vic without Sponge wouldn't be the same. :)

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob
I have since learned to appreciate the softer and gentler (and emotionally open) side of the Spongecake....

Love hime or hate him but here's the truth: Vic without Sponge wouldn't be the same. :)

Von Manstein

Yeah Im going to ask Russ for a place on the board - then your all in real trouble