Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

What can we look forward to?

More sand, more oil and lots of pesky Arabs.

Don't forget those pesky Arab dive bombers! :taz::ranting:

Yeah, This is my first Victory game, that fight was just auwfull

Fresh Meat :ranting:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Those that make bad decisions must live with the results.

Well it was a decision forced upon me. Austria was not talking, Italy was not talking, we know why now and France was not talking so what is a nation supposed to do. In my two games so far it is a hard lesson to learn but many players (not all) join this game with pre-set agendas and pre-set alliances and is a severe kick in the teeth to someone new to this game

I said I did not want to ally to the Spong but what choice did I have when others have hidden agendas and your not in the "club"

I fully intend to make Italy and Austria pay for thier "Agenda" :ranting:

Stop ya crying and start ya fighting - Waaaahhhhhh Waaaaaahhhhh :ranting:

Well it was a decision forced upon me. Austria was not talking, Italy was not talking, we know why now and France was not talking so what is a nation supposed to do. In my two games so far it is a hard lesson to learn but many players (not all) join this game with pre-set agendas and pre-set alliances and is a severe kick in the teeth to someone new to this game

I said I did not want to ally to the Spong but what choice did I have when others have hidden agendas and your not in the "club"

Stop ya crying and start ya fighting - Waaaahhhhhh Waaaaaahhhhh :ranting:

Well at least I am going down fighting from what I can see all you do is run away. It may be hard to see a yellow stripe down your back but it is still visible. Now go away and do something useful like attack your enemies rather than talk them to death

Guest Spongebob

Stop ya crying and start ya fighting - Waaaahhhhhh Waaaaaahhhhh :taz:

Well at least I am going down fighting from what I can see all you do is run away. It may be hard to see a yellow stripe down your back but it is still visible. Now go away and do something useful like attack your enemies rather than talk them to death

Waaaaahhhhhh!!!! Shut it! :ranting: I did not force you to sign the TA, you did that off your own back, I wish I had never signed it now, I could have taken your small nation long before anyone else gets a piece of it.

Well I for one will be trying to terminate our alliance. At least if I go down it will be without association to the Sponge, my hands are dirty enough. :cannon:

Is there anyone out there that ever TA'd Bob and did not regret it?

Well I for one will be trying to terminate our alliance. At least if I go down it will be without association to the Sponge, my hands are dirty enough. :cannon:

Hmmmm I could hold my attacks on Switserland so we together can smash der Sponge?

Dear General - We have fought a valiant battle against all the Austrian and Italian armed forces could throw at us and we have done this alone. We have forced your defeated armys to turn tail on more than one occassion and now we ask for help from around the world you feel the need to mock us. Rest assured we will not go down without a fight, we will continue to fight hard against your aggression but take heed, we are not defeated yet and will fight to the bitter end.

We do not promise what we cannot deliver so anyone who helps us by sending spys to Geneva will gain the Swiss peoples gratitude, if we prevail that goodwill is more valuable than a million men as we would be hnour bound to off our assistance.

Dear Monty,

Have to admit the Alps are red with austrian blood. :cannon: All that swiss concrete and those swiss mountain troops are a hard nut to crack. Sure Switserland is a tasty target but also easy to defend. But very soon we will break your defenses and Switserland will be erased from the map.

Love our battles though! :(

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob

Hmmmm I could hold my attacks on Switserland so we together can smash der Sponge?

Errrm I have one word for you - ALLIANCE, i signed that so you would not come stomping on my parade.

Nice try O'Sponge one. As the Dark Monk has taught "A strong Empire must be built on a strong foundation"

Did you really think you could bombard Odense with destroyers?

I am new to the game and even I know to build defenses!

The Dark Monk says. "Never use Cavalry, except in the desert."

Cavalry in Germany?

Perhaps, if you humbled yourself to the Dark Monk, he might teach you?

Guest Spongebob
Nice try O'Sponge one. As the Dark Monk has taught "A strong Empire must be built on a strong foundation"

Cavalry in Germany?

Me? Bombard Odense? Never, I would never do such a thing. But you are right, the Monk did teach me well. I know every weak spot, every crack and every hole in that great nation of mine, errm I mean yours. :cannon:

I know when you will run out of coal, I know how to weaken your lines of supply and I know I am not alone. I just have to hold out a little longer for the Cavalry to arrive.

Cavalry in Germany?

Me? Bombard Odense? Never, I would never do such a thing. But you are right, the Monk did teach me well. I know every weak spot, every crack and every hole in that great nation of mine, errm I mean yours. :cannon:

I know when you will run out of coal, I know how to weaken your lines of supply and I know I am not alone. I just have to hold out a little longer for the Cavalry to arrive.

You are like that character in that ancient movie- Anakin Skywalker.

You left before you learned all that the Dark Monk had to teach.

That is why you are so easily defeated.

A true disciple of the Dark Monk would quit rather than continue losing game after game.

If you can calculate my coal usage then how did you run Iceland out of raw materials?

Is that or your failure as Spartucus your most embarrasing moment in Victory?

Guest Spongebob

Ultimately the Sponge never quits, he just moves on when the time is right. This is one game I will stick around for, Im not going to give you an easy victory and stop trying to distract me by bringing up one of my many multiple personalities. I will be sending more ships this coming round to pound another of your coastal cities, I will probe your weak spots, I will frustrate your assaults and I will eventually defeat you.

Hell will freeze over when that happens ......( it won't happen )

Thank you for the support Uncle rfouasnon!!

We all know that SpongeBob will not stay til the end.

You will run just as your destroyers did.

Please send more ships next time, maybe my men will sink one!

Odense is the weak point.